Winner

Since I have zero patience, instead of waiting a week like I am supposed to, I am going to annonce a winner now. I counted the votes and the winner is:

DESCRIPTION 6

The Blackbourne Team was been undercover for the past six months with a dangerous gang. Everything is fine until Kota gets kidnapped. The group who took him is actually a rival mafia.

Their family panicked and have no idea how to help Kota without breaking their cover. All seems lost to the team who are all resigned to losing all the work they have done. Until Owen offers a solution.

But this particular solution will reveal some secrets that their Team Liaison have kept hidden:

A girl, a girlfriend in this situation.

One who might just be in the thick of this situation and someone close to Owen's heart. Is he ready to share exactly who this is? He has no choice in order to get Kota back, all must be revealed.

***

Kota was gone.

That was a fact, there was no changing it. How to get him back from them though? And who took him? That was the debate happening between the members of the Blackbourne Team as Owen was deep in thought.

He stood up abruptly, "I can get him back."

Sean looks at him hopeful, "How?"

Owen takes out his phone, "Please be quiet."

Everyone stares at him as he calls a number on his phone. Who is this person who can get their Kota back?

A female voice comes over the phone, "Owen, I am kind of in the middle of something."

Who is this girl? How close are they for her to be calling him Owen?

Owen sighs, "Sorry, darling, this is urgent. I need a favor. One of my brothers was taken."

The bird replies, "Don't tell me. Does he have black hair, green eyes, glasses and enjoys mumbling numbers under his breath?"

Owen nods, "That's him."

"I'll get him out. You can pay me back that favor tonight at your house." says the bird.

She just hangs up and Sean turns to his oldest friend to say, "Who is that?"

I also need ideas for titles. Right now I am leaning towards "The Only Solution". I am also sorry to everyone who didn't have a chance to vote the first time:

Please go back and vote for your second favorites for me to be able to pick the second GB fanfic I will write after I am done with this winner!

***

I also have written other werewolf stories if anyone wants to check it out:

The Rejected Mate's Children

Ava had met her mates at a party and slept with them. She had twin mates! They were Alphas of the powerful neighboring pack. The next morning, Ava woke up alone without even a note from her mates. Accepting her rejection, she ran away from her pack to never chance seeing them again. She didn't know she was pregnant.

Sixteen years later, she has triplets: Ethan, Jackson and Emma. They live as rogues on No Man's Land.

Everything was fine until the family of four was discovered and chased by Hunters. Ava sacrifies herself and lets herself be captured by the Hunters to give her children a chance to escape.