Andy

When I looked up I saw a man with icy blue eyes looking at me with concern in his eyes. I quickly realized who it was.

It was Andy Biersack.

The man whose lyrics saved my life multiple times.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Um.. yeah I think I'm okay." I said even though I was lying. I tried not to freak out and fangirl.

He keeled down next to me. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm Andy by the way." He said.

"I know." I said and smiled. He looked down at my Bvb shirt and smiled.

"You're a fan?" He asked. "Yep. Always have and always will." I said. Before a knew it I was in his arms. He was hugging me. He pulled away from the hug.

"That's awesome. I love meeting our fans." He sad and then he looked at my cheek and saw the bloody scar from when my dad punched me. "What's that? W-who did that to you?" He sadly asked and looked at it.

"Uhh." I didn't know what to say. I wanted to tell him the truth but I just couldn't. But then I realized if I told him that my father would be put in jail and I would never see him again. 'Just tell him!' A voice in my head shouted. "My father." I said very quietly.

"Your father!?" He asked/shouted. I nodded. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes again. "Why the hell would he do this to you?" I was just about to say something but the last person I wanted to see ran in the store. My dad.

"What the hell! Get over here right now you little bitch!" He yelled and ran over to me and yanked me out of my chair by the arm.

"Ouch! Stop!" I yelled at him. I turned around and saw Andy running towards me.

He ran in front of my dad. "Let her go right now." He said to my father.

"Why should I? She is my kid and she deserves another good beating." He said right in Andy's face. I only saw anger in Andy's eyes. He punched my dad in the face and he fell to the floor. The lady who was working at the shop was staring at us in shock. My dad was starting to get off the floor to punch Andy.. and me.

"Call the police right now." Andy said to the lady who was working there. She nodded and starting dialing 911. My dad got up and hit me hard and then pushed me to the floor.

He turned around to punch Andy but the police where already there. My dad looked out the window and saw the police cars. The police ran in the store and cuffed my dad.

Andy saw me in the corner and ran to me. I was crying. I just couldn't hold in the tears anymore. I broke down. He sat down on the floor next to me and held me close.

"It's okay. Your dad is gone now." He whispered to me. A paramedic had just arrived and she ran to me and pulled me out of Andy's arms. She started examining the bruise on my face, the scar on my cheek, and the cut on my lip.

She pulled out a clip board. "What's your name honey?" She asked.

"Lainey." I sad quietly. A few more paramedics came over with a stretcher. I was just about to get up and get on the stretcher but Andy picked me up bridal style and put me on it.

"It's okay Lainey, everything will be okay." He said to me. They started to wheel my off on the stretcher to put me in the ambulance. Andy followed behind them.

"Where is your mother?" One of the paramedics asked.

"She died when I was a baby." I said not looking at the paramedic.

"Oh. I'm so sorry." She said. They put me in the back of the ambulance and shut the doors.

I could see Andy looking through the window at me. There were a few police talking to him.

"Wait." I said to the paramedic.

"Yes?" She said.

"Could you go see if Andy can come with?" I asked.

"Yes. I will go see if he wants to come." She said and jumped out of the ambulance and walked up to Andy.

She came back and Andy was following her. She got in the ambulance and Andy sat down next to me. I felt him grab my hand and hold it. The paramedic gave me something so that I would fall asleep. I don't know why I had to have it but it would feel nice to sleep for a little bit.

Andy held my hand as I slowly started to fall asleep. 'Andy Biersack saved me from the monster I call my dad.' I said in my head as my eyes grew heavier. I still felt his warm hand holding mine and I fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------------
Authors note: Hey guys! I really hope you liked chapter two!!! If you did please leave me comment! I have a lot of fun idea's for this book so stay tuned! Have a wonderful day!

-Reese :)