A little worse than morning sickness

Laineys POV four months later.

I woke up in the morning with a terrible pain in my stomach. I knew it couldn't be the baby coming because she's do in two months.

I ran into the bathroom and threw up. Of course. It's just morning sickness. Jay walked in and saw me.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Just morning sickness." I said. My throat hurt really bad when I talked. Maybe it was a little more than morning sickness. I coughed and went back to Jays bedroom and climbed back in bed.

Jay sat on the bed and put his hand on my forehead. "Your really warm babe. I think you might be sick. Hold on I'll be right back." He said. He came back a few minutes later with a thermometer. I grabbed it and put it in my mouth. Jay grabbed it out of my mouth when it beeped. "Damn. That's really high babe. I think you have a fever. It might not be safe for the baby." He said.

"You're right." I said and coughed.

"I think we should take you to the hospital. Just to make sure the baby is okay." He said. I nodded my head and got out of bed. I really didn't care about getting ready all I cared about was getting to the hospital so I just went in my pajamas.

I got in the car and Jay started driving to the hospital. When we got there Jay helped me in and got me a nurse. The nurse put me in a whellchair and wheeled me down to the hall and into a small room. I got out of the wheelchair and onto the bed.

The nurse started asking me questions and taking my temperature. "Alright now we're going to take your blood pressure." She said and started taking it. "Oh no." She said looking at it. "We need a doctor now!" She yelled out the door.

"What's happening?" I asked panicking.

"Your blood pressure is high. We might have to induce labor." The nurse said. Induce labor? But she's supposed to be born in two months!

Before I could say anything they put a breathing tube on me and hooked my up to many different machines.

They pushed my bed out and down the hall. Jay ran out of the waiting room and down the hall where they were pushing my bed. He held my hand as he walked down the hall. "It's okay baby it's okay. I called your parents and theyll be here in a little bit." He said. When they got me to the emergency room they told Jay that he couldn't come in. "I love you." He said before they shut the door.

"Lainey we are going to give you something in your IV tube that will help induce labor and then when you're ready we are going to start having you push." The doctor said.

"Will my baby be okay? She's supposed to come out in two months." I said to him.

"Well it's a fifty fifty chance. We will do our best to make sure she makes it. But there's a small that she won't make it." He said. I felt my heart shatter when he said that she might not make it. They put the liquid in my IV tube and I felt the pain of contractions shoot up my body. It hurt horribly and the thought of my daughter not making it made it hurt even more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will the baby make it? Or will she not pull through? Cliff hanger.....

Vote and comment.

-Reesexoxo