my suprise party and a concert

~3 months later~

Andy's POV.

"Happy birthday princess!" I yelled when Lainey came into the living room where I was. I picked her up and swung her around. "Dad!" She yelled while laughing.

I set her down on the couch. "What are we going to do today?" She asked. "I have a little something planned..." We were going to have a surprise party for her. Juliet was going to pretend to be sick and I was going to take her out to lunch while Juliet and the boys got the house ready for the party.

Juliet came downstairs coughing a little bit. "I'm not feeling good. I think I'm going to stay home." She said.

Lainey looked sad. "Okay. Well feel better soon. Okay mom?" Lainey said/asked. Juliet nodded her head and walked back upstairs.

"Well either way we're going out to lunch. So go get ready." I said and she ran to her room.

She came back down ten minutes later. "I'm ready dad." She said. I nodded my head and we walked outside to the car.

~skipping car ride~

We got to the restaurant and went in.It was a little more fancy then I had expected. We got a table and sat down.

A waiter came and we ordered our food. "Dad. Why is everyone looking at us like we're psychotic?" Lainey asked after the waiter left. I looked around. People were looking at us strangely. They were probably staring at us because everyone looked so neat and proper and we just wore jeans and a band shirt. And I have a million tattoos and Lainey has pink and blue hair now.

"They're staring at us because they are assholes that judge books by their cover." I said because that was the truth. Society is a bitch.

People kept staring at us and whispering. I have had fucking enough of this place. "This place sucks. Let's go find somewhere else." I said. I stood up and Lainey followed behind me. We left the restaurant without saying a single word.

We ended up going to a small diner that made awesome burgers. We got in and ordered our stuff.

When we were done eating we sat there talking for a little bit and then my phone buzzed. It was a text from Juliet. She said that she finished decorating and that Laineys friend Jade is also going to be at the party. I tried Juliet back saying that we would be home in ten minutes.

"Ready to go Lainey?" She nodded her head and we got in the car and left.

~skipping the fucking car ride XD~

When we got home Lainey got out of the car and we walked to the ground door. I unlocked it and Lainey walked in.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone screamed at her.

Laineys POV

"Oh my God!" I said. Why would they do this for me. I looked at my mom. She wasn't actually sick. There were so many people! I looked around and I saw one person I hadn't seen forever. My best friend Jade.

"JADE!!!!" I yelled and ran over to her. I hugged her really tight. "Oh my God. I missed you so much Jade!" I said almost crying.

"I missed you too! I haven't seen you for so long!" Jade said.

~3 hours later.~

"Are you guys ready to go?" My dad asked me and Jade.

"Ready to go where?" I asked confused.

"The concert." He said. "I guess this is like a second part to your surprise party. I have to play a show tonight so why not have you guys come? It will be really awesome." He said.

"Okay! That sounds cool." I said and I smiled.

~4 hours later~

The concert was almost over. Jade were given permission to watch the show from backstage but we wanted to go in the mosh pit. The show was really good. It was fun watching my dad and my uncles play.

"Alright. This show is almost over but before we leave I want to introduce you guys to someone really fucking special. Her name is Lainey. Come up Lainey." My dad looked at me in the crowd and people started noticing that I am who he was talking about so they crowd seeded me to the front and my dad pulled me up on stage.

He stood behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. "11 years ago me and my beautiful girlfriend Juliet had a kid. We were way too young to take care of a child so we gave her up for adoption. Long story short we adopted this girl right here and then we found out that this was the girl we gave up for adoption 11 years ago." Everyone started cheering after my dad finished talking.

"And also. Today is her birthday so on the count of three I want all you guy's to yell happy birthday Lainey. Ready? One two three..."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAINEY!!!" I heard everyone yell. It was so loud I thought my ears were about to fucking bleed, but it was still awesome.

I jumped into the crowd and people caught me and started crowd serfing me. It was so cool.

The people who were crowd serfing me set me down by Jade a few minutes later. She kept telling me how awsome it was when I went up there.

The last song they played was knives and pens. Then everyone started leaving and Jade and I went backstage.

A couple hours after everything was all packed up we went home. Jade was spending the night at our house which is awesome. I was so glad to have Jade back in my life. She is my best friend. She always has and always will be. We both fell asleep in the car before we got home. That night was fucking awesome.