Bvb on warped tour

Laineys POV

I felt a hand shake me awake. "Hey bubblegum. Wake up." I heard Jays voice say. since when did Jay get here? It was probably just a dream. I heard his voice again and I knew it couldn't be a dream.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes and when I did I saw Jay. "JAY!" I yelled and literally jumped on him he thankfully caught me and didn't drop me.

"Hey bubblegum." He said and set me back down on the floor. I hugged him and he hugged me back. And just in case you were wondering we are NOT dating. Bailey keeps saying that we would be the cutest couple but Jay and I are just friends. Really good friends.

"Hi blue Jay." I said and stopped hugging him. "When did you get here?" I asked him confused.

"Aaron gave me his warped tickets because he knew that you would be here. Soo yeah. Here I am. I also brought someone else with me." He said.

"Who would that be?.." Right after I said that Bailey walked in and said hi. "BAILEY!!!" I yelled and also literally jumped on her. I hadent seen Bailey for a long time.

"Hey Lainey!" She said and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back then let her go.

My mom walked in a few minutes later and said hi to everyone and that BVB was going on in ten minutes. We all nodded our heads and started walking down to the main stage.

"So... You two more than friends yet?" Bailey asked Jay and I as we walked.

I quickly shook my head 'no' and Jay just started laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked him and Bailey and I turned to him.

"Nothing. It just seems like Bailey is opseesed with trying to make us date." He said.

"Well I am because you two would be the cutest couple ever." She said and we all started laughing.

We made it to the main stage and saw all the people. My dad said that I could be backstage if I wanted to but Bailey, Jay, and I all wanted to go in the mosh pit.

We started walking through the people so we could at least see. Lots of people recognized me and crowd serfed me to the front. Jay and Bailey also made it to the front with me.

After a few minuets of hearing everyone chant 'we want black veil brides' my dad and the guys ran onstage. "How the fuck you doing Ohio?" He yelled into the microphone. Everyone including us started screaming "We're going to start this show off with an old school song called knives and pens!" He yelled and the guys started playing. With my best friends at my sides I could tell this show was going to be awesome.

-30 minutes later-

"Alright warped tour. This is going to be our last song of the night and this is a song that we haven't done for a long time. It's called the morticians daughter." My dad said and sat on the edge of the stage right in front of me. "And this song is dedicated to my little princess tonight." He said and stuck his hand that wasnt holding the microphone out to me. People tried to grab his hand but then they realizedthat he was holding his hand out to me. I grabbed it and we held on to each others hands as he sang.

When the song was over he leaned into the crowd and kissed my head. "Thank you so fucking much Ohio!" He yelled. He and the rest of the guys took a bow and ran off stage.

I spent the rest of the day hanging out with Bailey and Jay. We got to meet some of youtubers that were there which was really awesome. Then all three of us fell asleep on the floor of my mom's bus. It was a really fun day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai! I just wanted to do a quick chapter so here ya go! Do you think Lainey and Jay will become more than friends? Leave me a comment saying what you think!

Vote and comment

-Reese