The truth.

Jays POV

"What does it say?" I asked Lainey.

She threw the test on the ground and ran to another room. I picked up the test and saw the results. Positive. Lainey is pregnant. I ran out of my room and went to open up the door of the room Lainey was in but I couldn't. She locked it.

"Lainey I- I don't know what to say." I said through the door. "Can you please open the door?" I pleaded with her but she wouldn't open it. "Baby I know this is hard but can you please let me in so we can figure this out. I love you." She finally opened the door and let me in.

We went back into my room and sat on the floor with our backs against the wall. "I'm pregnant Jay. I'm fucking pregnant." She said not looking at me.

"What do you want to do with the baby?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I definitely don't want to abort it and I know how bad being given up for adoption can be sometimes so the only other option would be to keep it." She said.

After a few minutes of silence I spoke up. "Listen Lainey whatever decision you make I want you to know that I'm always here for you and you are my everything. If you do keep the baby I will make sure that it has an amazing life. Whatever your choice is I support." I said. She leaned her head on my shoulder and sighed.

"Thank you babe. You're my everything too and I think I want to keep the baby but I have no clue how I'm going to tell my parents about all this." She said.

I tilted her head up and kissed her. "Don't worry. I'll help you through this." I said to her and looked her in the eyes. She smiled and got up.

Lainey POV

I'm glad that Jay is actually letting me make my own decision about the baby. He'll always be there for me. That thought always makes me feel better.

I got out my phone and texted Bailey telling her to come over. She asked why and I just told

her that I had to tell her something important. She texted back saying that she was on her way.

She came over a few minutes later. She knocked on the door and I ran downstairs and answered it.

"Hey. So why did you want me to come over?" She asked.

She walked in the house and closed the door behind her. I didn't know how to tell her so I just said it. "I was raped."

"What?! You have got to be fucking kidding me!" Bailey yelled.

"No. I- I'm not. Aaron raped me at Drews house last night." I said and started to cry.

"Oh my God Lainey." She said and hugged me. "Are you-" I cut of her sentence by nodding my head and crying more. I knew that she was going to ask me if I was pregnant. "Shit. What are you going to do with it?" Bailey asked.

"I want to keep it." I said and wiped the tears off my face.

"Well I'll be here for you and the baby then and I'll help you through this. You're my best friend and that will never change." She said. Bailey always knew what to say.

For the rest of the day Bailey, Jay, and I just talked about the baby. I asked Bailey if she wanted to be my babies god mother and she said yes and that she'd love to be.

Bailey spent the night with Jay and I because I wanted her to. I'm glad that I have at least two people to support me with this. Support is what I need right now.

-----------//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1--------------

Shes pregnant! O-O

Vote and comment

-Reese