First time seeing the baby.

Baileys POV 3 months later

I woke up earlier than usual today so I could pick up Lainey and Jay so we could get a first look at the baby.

I got out of my bed and went downstairs to make breakfast. As I was making it I felt someone put their hands on my hips. It was my boyfriend Jackson. "Good morning babe." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Morning Jackson." I smiled and continued making breakfast. I fininshed making it a few minutes later and Jackson and I ate and then got ready to go.

I put on my black crop top and my white cut up jeans then I went back downstairs and went outside to the car with Jackson.

We got to Laineys house a little bit later. I honked the horn and she and Jay came out of the house together.

"Hey." Lainey said when she got in the car.

"Hi Lainey cakes. How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm doing good. I'm really excited to find out the gender." She said and rubbed her little baby bump.

"I am too." I said and smiled. She smiled back and I started driving to the hospital.

When we got there we all got out of the car and signed ourselves in then sat down in the waiting room. Jay and Jackson talked about God knows what and Lainey and I talked about baby names.

"Elaine Biersack?" A nurse asked.

"That's me." Lainey said and stood up. "You can call me Lainey." She said to the nurse. The nurse nodded her head and told us to follow her down the hall.

We got to a small room and I sat right in the middle of Jay and Jackson and Lainey lifted up her shirt and laid down. The nurse put the gel on her stomach then used the wand to find the baby. "There it is." The nurse said and pointed it out. "Would you like to know the gender?" She asked Lainey.

"Yes." Lainey said.

"It is a... Girl! Congradulations!" The nurse said. I squeled of happiness and smiled at Lainey who was also smiling. She looked so excited.

"Bailey, we have to think of a bunch of girl names." She said to me.

"Already on it." I said and took out my phone and started texting names to Laineys number.

"I thought it was going to be a boy for some reason. But I'm just as happy with a girl." Jay said.

"You better be just as happy or I will hurt you." I said jokingly.

Jay put his hands up in surrender. "I'm just as happy! Im just as happy!" Jay said and chuckled.

The nurse printed out the pictures of the baby and handed one to each of us and gave extra ones to Lainey so she could give them to her parents who couldn't come.

We left the hospital and went out to the mall to look at baby clothes and stuff. I bought a cute onsie for the baby that said 'mini rock and roll princess'. I gave it to Lainey and she thought it was so cute. We also went to hot topic and bought more stuff for the baby and some stuff for ourselves. We had a really good time there. Then we left and dropped Jay and Lainey off and Jackson and I went home.

It was only nine at night but I was super tired and Jackson was too. I climbed into Jacksons large bed and he got in with me. He wrapped his long arms around me and kissed my head. "I love you Bailey." He said.

"I love you too Jackson." I said and slowly drifted off too sleep.

---------------------------------------------:)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a girl! Yay! I hope you liked this chapter in Baileys pov!

Vote and comment.

-Reesexoxo