Telling Juliet

Andy's POV.

I started driving home after I said goodbye to Lainey. Juliet kept texting me asking where I am and that I should be at home by now.I kept driving. I got home five minutes later. I would have to explain my crazy day to Juliet.

I walked in the house. I saw Juliet get off the couch and walk over to me. "Why wouldn't you tell me where you were?" She asked angrily. I could tell that she was pissed that I didn't come home on time.

"It's a long story." I said and sat on the couch. I really tired. I looked at my phone. It was already 11:00.

"Well I have time. Tell me what happened Andy." She demanded. She sat down next to me. "Andy. You can tell me anything." She said with a sigh.

I told her everything.

I didn't leave out a single detail about what happened. When I finished telling her what happened she looked shocked. "Oh my God." She said. "Are you serious, Andy?" She asked me. I nodded my head at her. "Did she tell you how long her dad had been doing this to her?" She asked me with a concerned look on her face.

"No. She just said that her dad had been very abusive ever since her mom died." I said. "I promised her that I would visit her tomorrow. I don't even know her, but I just feel so bad for her. She never deserved any of the bullshit she goes through." I said.

"I would like to come with when you go visit her." Juliet told me. I nodded my head. Lainey was wearing a bracelet that had had Juliet's name on in and it also said 'Simms Snake' on the back of it.

Juliet got up off of the couch. "Well I'm going to bed." She said. I stood up and kissed her good night.

"I'm probably gonna go to bed in a little bit too. I just want to stay up for a little longer." I said and sat back down on the couch.

"Don't stay up too long. You need sleep." She said and went upstairs to go to bed. "Goodnight Andy. I love you." She said before she went up.

"I love you too Juliet." I said.

I ended up falling asleep on the couch. I woke up and checked the time. It was 2 in the morning. I decided that I should spend the rest of the night in my bed. I went upstairs and got in bed with Juliet. I quickly fell back asleep, thinking about my crazy day

Author's note: Hey! Hope you liked this chapter! I will be writing a few chapters today because I am sick and I have nothing to do :p. Please comment and vote! Have a wonderful day full of awesomeness! XD

Adopted by Andy Biersack?! (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara