Epilogue

Lainey's POV Four years later

I took my dads arm as we made our way slowly down the aisle. I saw Jay looking at me like I was some kind of queen at the end of the aisle. I saw all my uncles standing there at the end because they were groomsmen. They looked so fancy but they also looked crazy at the same time because I wasn't used to them looking so 'normal'. Then I saw Bailey. My maid of honor. She looked stunning up there. Bailey and I stayed best friends through all these years.

When we got to the end of the aisle my dad let go of my arm and looked at me. "I know you are going to be someone elses beautiful princess but you will always be my princess too. I love you." He said. I felt like I was about to cry but I held it together.

"I love you too daddy." I said. He kissed my head and I went up to the love of my life. Jay.

I saw Jay making silly faces at me while the pastor was talking about all the boring stuff. I made silly faces back as we held as staring into each others eyes.

"Do you. Elaine Rebel Biersack take Jay Eric Anthony to be your lawfully wedded husband for you to love and to cherish forever?" When the pastor asked this question I froze up.

"I do." I managed to get out. I'm not one for talking in front of a lot of people even know I used to sing for people when I was younger.

"And do you, Jay Eric Anthony take Elaine Rebel Biersack to your lawfully wedded wife who you will love and cherish forever?"

"I do." He said smiling at me.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Once I heard those words I went in as fast as I could. I waited for it this whole time.

Our lip rings hit together as we kissed. That was a little weird but it made it more memorable.

I looked at my little Aubrey who is now four run back up the aisle with her uncle Rowan who is now eight. Those two grew up way too fast.

I jumped on Jay's back and we went down the aisle and out the doors. We got in the trashed car that had silly string and spray paint all over it and drove away. As we drove I remembered the times when we were friends and how Bailey would always saw that we should date. Well now we're married. Jay adopted Aubrey as his own and she absolutely loves him and he loves her. Aaron tried to take coustity over Aubrey but Jay and I didn't want that at all so now Aaron has to pay child support and he never sees her much. Bailey is married to a married to a guy named James and she found out she was pregnant two weeks ago. So everything in my life is going amazing and I don't think it could be better.

-5 years later-

"Give it back!" Aubrey yelled to her younger sister, Alyssa.

"Never!" Five year old Alyssa yelled who had Aubrey's favorite black veil brides album tucked in her arms.

I stopped Alyssa from running and pulled the album out of her arms. "Grandpa said he'd get more copies of the new album for all of us but for now we have to share so give it back to Aubrey. Okay?" I said to Alyssa.

"Okay." She said and handed nine year old Aubrey the CD. I have three kids in our house so it gets pretty hectic around our house. I have a son named Johnathon too but we never call him that. We always call him Johnnie. Johnnie is one month old. Jay and I have been happily married for five years and life is going amazing.

Bailey is still married to her husband James and they had a son named River who is now four. Bailey just found out that she is pregnant with a little girl not too long ago. Bailey and I are still best friends and we still hang out a lot. I don't know what life would be like without Bailey.

My uncles are all married and they all have kids. CC and Lauren have two boys, Ashley and Jessica have one girl, Jinxx and Cara have a boy and a girl, and Jake and Ella have one boy and two girls on the way.

Conner and I still keep in touch even know he lives pretty far away. He is thinking about moving closer to us with his wife and twin sons. I barely get to see them but when I do it's always really fun.

My mom, my dad, and Rowan are all doing great. Rowan is now thirteen years old and we are still really close. I also have another little sister named Elizabeth who is now three. I go to my parents house every saterday to visit them because I'm still super close to my parents.

And my dad still calls me princess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end! Thank you guys so much for reading this! When I first started it I thought that no one at all was going to read this but you guys proved me wrong by giving me over 9k reads! Thank you guys so much! I will be started two new fanfics not too long from now! I am going to be doing a Jinxx fanfic and a Vic Fuentes fanfic so get ready for those! I love all of you guys so much! Again, thanks for everything!

Vote and comment

-Reesexoxo