Jay

"What should we name her?" I asked Bailey.

"Hmm... What about puddles!" She said excitedly through the phone. I had called her when I woke up in the morning because I had nothing to do.

"That sounds perfect!" I said and picked up the cat who is now puddles.

~ten minuets later.~

"Bye Bailey."

"Bye Lainey. And bye puddles." She said and hung up the phone.

I set my phone down and got changed and put my makeup on. I was wearing a black Marilyn Manson shirt, black and white skinny jeans, and a pair of blue red converse.

I went downstairs and saw that puddles was down there. I guess she had some how rolled down the stairs.

"How did you get down here?" I asked puddles. She just meowed and walked over to our other cat crow.

Crow really didn't seem to mind puddles which was good. I don't want crow and puddles to hate each other.

I put out food for them and went back to my room. I sat on my bed and looked out the window. The sky looked really cloudy and I couldn't see any sun.

I got bored of just staring at nothing so I went back downstairs to play with crow and puddles.

When I got down there I saw that puddles wasn't there. I looked everywhere for her but I couldn't find her.

I saw that the door was open. She might have ran outside.

I went outside and started yelling for puddles. I saw a boy (who I thought was Aaron) on his skateboard with puddles in his arms.

I ran over to him and saw that it wasn't Aaron. It was the kid who kept staring at me last night.

"Uh.. Hey. Thats my cat and could I please have it back so I can go about my day?" I said. Once I said it I noticed how rude it was. Wow Lainey, don't you remember what dad tells you? If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Well, screw that rule because I just want my cat back.

"Yeah. Sure." He said and handed puddles back to me.

I started walking away but he stopped me before I could get to my house. "Aren't you that girl from last night? The one who was a fallen angel with her friend?" He asked me.

"Yep. I'm the one you kept staring at like a creep last night." I said. I can't help being rude sometimes.

"Yeah.. Sorry about that." He said kind of awkwardly.

"Well... Why were you staring at me? Am I super ugly or something?" I asked him.

"No. Of course not. You're actually kind of pretty." He said and wrote his number on a piece of paper and then gave it to me. "You seem really cool. Maybe we could hang out sometime." Then he got back on his skateboard and skated off.

I ran back to my house and up to my room with puddles. I unfolded the piece of paper that his number was on.

I put the number in my phone and set it down. I just sat on my bed and thought about what just happened. Somebody thinks I'm actually decent looking. I really couldn't believe that someone thinks I'm... Pretty.

I looked back at the paper and saw that there was a name on it. Jay. Well his name is Jay I guess.

A boy named Jay thinks I'm beautiful. That just dosen't make sence to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/-----------

Hai! I know this chapter was small and boring but I just wanted to put a new character in Lainey's life :3 puddles >>>

Vote and comment.

-Reese