A fun party... Gone wrong

Laineys POV four years later.

I woke up in my favorite place. Jays arms. Jay and I have been boyfriend and girlfriend for four years. I'm sixteen now and Jay seventeen.

I fell asleep at Jays house last night. "Goodmorning." I said to him.

"Morning beautiful." He leaned over me and kissed me.

I sat up and got out of his bed. I went over to my phone and texted Bailey. Bailey and I are still best friends and that will never change. Bailey and Jackson are dating and they are really cute together.

I got back in Jays bed and sat next to him. He was looking at his phone. "My friend Drew is throwing a party while his parents are gone tonight. We should go." Jay said.

"Yeah. That would be fun." I said and got out of the bed and went through the bag of clothes I have at his house. I put on a black Asking Alexandria crop top and red high waisted shorts. I did my makeup and Jay also got ready.

"What time is the party at?" I asked while I straightened my hair.

"It starts at eight. So we have some time for ourselves." He said and finished brushing out his swoopy black hair. I finished doing my hair and went back into his bedroom.

We went downstairs together and got something to eat. Then before we knew it we were making out on the couch.

~a few hours later~

"Come on babe. You're taking forever." I said. Jay was making sure his hair looked good for the party.

"I'm almost done baby." He said. He came out a few minutes later ready to go.

We went outside and got in Jays small car. The whole way there we were singing random kiss and motley crue songs.

When we got there the house already looked trashed. This is going to be one crazy night.

We walked in the house and saw people dancing, drinking and smoking weed.

Jay lead me over to a table full of little shot glasses. "You wanna try a shot?" Jays friend Drew asked me.

"Uhh. I dont know. I'm underage." I said to him.

"I am to but I'm still doing it. Come on. Let loose. It's saterday. Just take some shots and forget your underage." Drew said handing me a shot glass. People started crowding around me chanting 'do it'. I couldn't take it anymore. I did it. The cold liquid went down my throat and I cringed at the taste. I kinda liked it but I wasn't here to get drunk so one was enough for me.

I broke through the people around the table and found Jay. Dancing. Oh god. He saw me and took my hand. " Dance with me." He said while dancing to the crazy music that was playing.

"Jay. I don't like dancing." I said to him.

"Oh come on Lainey bear. Please? It'll be fun." He said in a baby voice.

"Fine fine." I started dancing to the music and before I knew it Jay and I were going crazy and having a great time. A bunch of people came and danced around us. This is the best party ever.

~two hours later.~

My vision is starting to fade. I think I took more than one shot. I sat down on the couch and Jay stumbled and fell onto the couch too.

"I think I'm going to sleep." I said and rubbed my eyes.

"You can take a nap in Drew's bed upstairs if you need too. I'll come up there and snuggle with you in a little bit." Jay said his words a little slurred.

I nodded my head and slowly started making my way up the stairs. I found Drews room and climbed in to the bed and shut the light off. God I'm tired.

A few minutes later a heard the door open and felt Jay crawl in the bed with me. He started kissing me but it wasn't a soft sweet kiss like Jay always gives me. It was a hard forced kiss that didn't feel good.

"Stop." I said but it didn't. He climbed on top of me and took his shirt off. I couldn't see anything because the lights were off but I had a feeling that whoever this was wasn't Jay.

He held me down and took my shirt and shorts off leaving me in my bra and underwear. He started kissing me again and feeling up and down my body. "STOP!" I yelled. But he didn't he held me down and took his boxers of then took my underwear off. "JAY STOP IT NOW!" I yelled.

"I'm not Jay." I heard a voice say. Aarons voice. Before I could scream he put his hand on my mouth. "Shut up cunt." He said. Then I felt then pain of what he was doing. The pain was horrible.

A while later he pulled out and got off of me and put his clothes on. "If you tell anybody about this. You're dead." He said then left the room.

I just laid there. Curled up on the bed. I had just been raped. I wanted to get up but I couldn't. There was to much pain shooting up my body. I just cried and then passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------/--------------------------------------------------------

Oh no! Lainey was raped! What will happen O.O. Jay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

vote and comment.

-Reese