This hell on earth. I just want to run away.

I woke up at 7 in the morning. I still had an hour left to sleep before I had to get up to eat breakfast. I saw Emily asleep in her bed. I decided to do something...

I opened up my bag and took out a black sharpie. I slowly walked over to her bed and stood right next to her with the marker in my hand.

I took the cap off and knelt down next to her. She was dead asleep. I drew a mustache on her and drew a bunch of random stuff on her face.

I stood up and put the cap back on the marker and admired my work. It looked so funny. She had a mustache and a beard and she had 'I'm Satan bitch!' Written across her forehead. I know it sounds wierd but I was proud of myself.

She didn't even wake up for the whole entire time. I climbed back in my bed and slept for one more hour.

I woke up when I heard a scream coming from next to me. I sat up and looked over at Emily. She was holding a mirror in front of her face. She had seen the 'masterpiece' I had created.

She looked at me with a really angry look on her face. She looked more pissed than ever. I couldn't help but to laugh a little bit. She obviously new I did it because there was no one else that could have done it.

"I can't believe you did this to me!" She yelled. "You kinda deserved it." I said. "You know what you deserve? You deserve to get your ass kicked!" She yelled and then jumped out of her bed and ran over to me.

She started punching me, kicking me, and digging her sharp as fuck nails into my skin. I tried to fight back but she had me pinned down on the floor now.

She started pushing her knee into my ribs and pinching certain places on my arm tell they bleed. She hit me right where my dad hit me a few weeks ago before he was arrested.

She kept punching and kicking at me until we heard on knock on the door. It was Mrs. Anderson.

"Hello? What's going on in there girls?" She asked. Emily froze trying to think of something to say. She put her hand on my mouth so I couldn't say anything.

"We're just getting ready Mrs.Anderson! It's nothing to worry about!" Emily yelled to Mrs.Anderson. I was trying to get her hand off my mouth but she had my arms pinned down to the ground.

"Okay! Just making sure! Breakfast will be ready in twenty minutes!" She said and then I heard her walk away. She finally took her hand off my mouth.

"If you tell anyone about this. You're dead." She said and got off of me. I slowly stood up and looked at myself from the reflection on my iPod. The scar that my father had given me was even more bruised than when I first got it. I had several bruises and scratch marks on my body.

I hated this place. So much. This hell on earth.

Authors note: Hey guys! Sorry it's short! I feel like nobody is reading this book so if you are reading please comment!!!!