She remindes me of myself

Andy's POV

Today was the day. The day that Juliet and I were adopting lainey. I don't know why but when I first saw Lainey at the coffee shop I almost saw Juliet. I could almost see myself in her. When I saw Lainey I saw what Juliet and I had created 10 years ago, but then gave up for adoption.

I went downstairs and say that Juliet had just gotten up. She still looked tired. She was sitting at the table looking at her phone.

"Morning dragonfly." I said and I kissed her cheek. "Good morning white rabbit." She said to me and smiled.

After a few minutes of just silence Juliet started to talk. "It's hard to believe." She said to me. "It's hard to believe what?" I asked her. "It's hard to believe that I haven't even met this girl and I'm going to be her mother in a few hours." She said.

Juliet and I had only taken a little while to confirm that we were adopting Lainey. This would be our second shot at parenting. Juliet and I had a child year's ago.

*Flashback*

Juliet was in labor. She was only 16 and so was I. Oh shit. I'm going to be a father. Juliet and I started living in an apartment when we found out she was pregnant. She was breathing in and out quickly. I held her hand. Her parents didn't know about this and neither did mine. Juliet squeezed my hand tight until she heard the sound of our child crying. We only got to hold her and be with her for about an hour, then they took her away. They took her to the adoption home.

*End of flashback*

I put my hand on top of juliets and she held it. "Juliet. I'm ready to be a dad again." I said looking into her eyes. "I'm ready to be a mom again." She said with tears coming to her eyes. Even though we had only known our baby for an hour, she was still our little baby, and we would never forget her.

Laineys POV

I can't believe it. I was going to be adopted by my hero's. Andy biersack and Juliet simms. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth and hair. I checked the time. It was 10:00. I was going to be adopted in an hour and a half.

I put on my suicide silence shirt, skinny jeans, and batman converse. I started walking down the hall to the cafeteria. I had overslept and missed breakfast. I looked in the cafeteria. There was nobody there except for one person. Aaron. He was sitting at the table the we always sat at. We called it our table. I ran over to our table and sat down next to him.

"Hey Lainey." He said to me. "Hi Aaron." I said back to him. "Everyone is outside. Do you want to go hang out with me out there?" He asked me. "Yeah. Of course." I said back to him. I slowly got up and before I knew it he had picked me up off of the ground and started carrying me. I laughed as he carried me down the hall and out the door. He set me down when we got to the swings.

We sat on the swings together talking to each other. I was excited to be adopted but I was really going to miss him. He was my best friend. We talked about hanging out at his house after I was adopted. We wanted to remain friends even if it was hard. We would still keep in contact by texting each other though.

We talked until it was time to go in. We walked in together. Our recess was 30 minutes so I had an hour more before Andy and Juliet would come to pick me up. I was still shocked that I was going to be adopted by them. It was all so crazy.

I went back to my room to pack my things. Aaron came with and helped me pack. He took my posters off the wall, rolled them up, and put them in my bag, and I put my clothes in my bag.

When we finished packing we both sat down on the floor and played a board game that Aaron had found in the closet in my room. It was candyland. I loved that game. We played it for a while and listened to music from iPod. We played for what seemed 20 minutes but we played way longer than that.

We heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. Mrs. Anderson walked in. "Your new parents are on their way over. They will be here in about 10 minutes." She said and then walked out. Wow. Aaron and I have been hanging out in here for a long time.

"I should probably get ready." I said and I stood up. Aaron put the game away. I wanted to spend my last few minutes here with him but Mrs. Anderson said that his parents were here and it was time for him to go home. I was sad about that.

Mrs. Anderson left the room. It was just Aaron and I. My bags were packed and ready to go. I was ready to leave and Aaron had to go. I didn't want him to go.

"I hope I'll get to see you again lainey." He said to me. I felt like I was about to cry but I wouldn't cry. I couldn't. "I hope I get to see you again too, Aaron." I said to him. He pulled me into a hug. Mrs. Anderson knocked on the door and told Aaron to hurry up.

"Well Lainey. I guess this is it." He said still holding on to me. "Yep. I guess so." I said still hugging him. We stopped hugging each other and he did something very unexpected and Walked away.

He kissed me. Well, on the cheek but you know what I mean.

He got in his car and left. I couldn't believe that he kissed me. It was nice. It made me feel like I'm loved by at least someone.

I went to Mrs. Anderson's office and waited anxiously for my new parents. Andy biersack and Juliet simms.

Author's note: Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter!! If you did please leave a comment. Vote comment please! Have an awesome day!