my real parents

Laineys POV

We just got home from the doctor's appointment. Andy and Juliet have been acting a little strange. They looked happy and sad at the same time...

I started walking upstairs to go to my room when Andy told me that he and Juliet wanted to talks to me. I walked back down the stairs and sat down in the chair across from the couch that they were sitting in.

"Lainey, when we were at the doctor's appointment and they took our blood and salvia to do the tests we found out about something." Andy said.

"Well... What did you find out?" I asked him. "We found out that. You're our. Our. Our daughter." He said. What did he mean by that.

Andy's POV

I just told Lainey. She looks like she doesn't know what to think. "What do you mean I'm your daughter?" She asked.

"Your real parents who gave you up for adoption because they were too young. They were us." Juliet said.

Lainey looked confused for a second. Oh God. She is probably really pissed at us for giving her up for adoption in the first place.

But then I knew she wasn't mad. I knew it because she ran into my arms crying. I held her close. It was the first time I had held my daughter in ten years. She let go of me and latched on to Juliet. Juliet started crying. She had her little princess in her arms again.

"Wait. Where's the proof that I'm your daughter?" She asked while wiping the tears with the back of her hand. I pulled out the folder that had the test results in it. She looked at them and starting crying again. I held Lainey close and ran my fingers through her hair.

We sat there just hugging Lainey for a little while. Juliet and I were so happy we had her back. Juliet and I wanted to tell her more about her life. So we decided to tell her. Lainey Sat in between us.

"Lainey, when I found out I was pregnant with you I didn't know what to think. If someone found out about you then they would take you away or make me abort you and I sure as hell wasn't going to do that. I thought that Andy was going to be mad when I told him but he wasn't. Which was good. But then a few months later my aunt found out about you. I begged her not to tell my mom and she said that she wouldn't but I had to give you up for adoption. I knew that I had no other safe choice. I had to give you up for adoption, even though we wanted to keep you and give you an awesome life but there was no way our parents were going to let that happen. So fast forward nine months you were born. They only let us hold you for an hour and then you were taken away from us. Hearing you cry as they carried you away from us was the saddest sound I had ever heard in my life. We missed you so bad all these years. We love you so much. We always have and we always will. You're our little princess." Juliet said. We both held Lainey as she cried.

Before we knew it it was the end of the day. Juliet and Lainey both fell asleep on the couch. It was so cute. I pulled out my phone, took a picture and posted it on Twitter and instagram.

@Andybvb mom and daughter reunited. We love you little princess. @Julietsimms @Laineylovesbvb

I posted it and people commented saying how cute it was. I put my phone down and walked over to them. I carefully took Lainey out of Juliets arms and started carrying her to her room. I set her down in her bed and kissed her on the head.

Juliet walked in a few minutes later and sat down next to me. I looked at my beautiful daughter. She was so perfect.

I slowly started singing lost it all quietly and Juliet joined in on her part. When we finished singing the song we both kissed her on the forehead and started walking out

Before we walked out we heard a soft voice. It said, "I love you." We looked over at her. We said that we loved her too and went to our room.

We laid down in bed and closed our eyes. We had our baby back. And we were never letting her go again.

Author's note: Hey! I hope you liked this! Please tell me if you did. Vote, comment. Have a nice day full of niceness! XD