Chapter 1: The necklace [Rewritten]

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail or Naruto, I own only Vega (In the pic, made by my friend) and Rigel. Also sorry guys if this chapter is rushed and I apologise if there are grammatical errors, its that english is not my main language. Said this, I wish you a good read!

~Vega's PoV~

It was a sunny day in Fiore, and I was still sleeping in my comfy bed, when my cyan exceed partner started flying in circles above my head.

"Get up Vega, you'll be late! Your friends are waiting for us!" The exceed said.

"Aww I wanted to sleep a bit more, Rigel!" I replied to my friend tiredly.

"Oh well I should prepare and go" I continued.

"Aye!" Rigel said.

~Time skip~

At the guild

I thought that I should do a mission by myself for once so i went to the mission board and check for one that its not hard.

"Hmm, what mission should I choose ...? Ah! This! It's pretty simple and it's not dangerous." I thought while picking up a mission from the board.

Basically I just needed to capture some bandits and find a necklace in their cove but I knew it was a piece of cake.

Then I went to ask my friend Erza for her opinion.

"Erza-nee, I've chosen a mission to complete by myself" I told her showing the mission.

"Good! You should get prepared, don't forget the communication lacrima and be careful!" She replied to me.

"Hai! I'm going to get ready!" I told her happily.

"Hm? A mission by yourself?" My friend Natsu asked me. I nodded.

"Well, good luck then, Vega!" He smiled to me.

"Thanks Natsu-nii"

Now I was going to get prepared. I took my communication lacrima and put it in my bag then I finished up packing the stuff and got ready.

"Cool! I'm ready, come on, Rigel!" I smiled.

"Aye!" My blue exceed partner simply answered.

I picked up my bag and as Rigel went between my arms, we left for the mission, in a forest.

~Time skip~

After finding the cove of the bandits, I entered it and found a group of bad people chilling in there.

I wanted Rigel to wait outside for some reason.

"Hey guys, look at that little brat, she doesn't know what she should have expected coming in here" one of the bandits said.

It will surely be a cakewalk.

"Get her!" Another bandit yelled.

"Celestial dragon's roar!" I shouted creating a plasma ray that hit all the bandits in the cove.

"Ugh... no one told us she was a mage..." the first bandit said, all beaten up by my attack.

"That was easy" I laughed.

After defeating all the bandits i started to search the necklace and after a while of searching I finally found it.

Sure those bandits didn't have a better place to hide their loot.

I left the cove and Rigel came between my arms.

Later on I went to the mayor's place to return the necklace. He was sitting at his place with a twelve years old kid next to him.

"Thanks a lot, little mage" he said.

"You see, this necklace is my daughter's and I think she is happy to give it to you" he continued, as his daughter nodded in agreement.

Then the mayor gave me a paper with weird words written on it and an envelope with the reward in it.

I thanked and bowed to him and then me and Rigel made our way to Fairy Tail.

~Time skip~

Me and Rigel came back to Fairy Tail and I went to the bar to get some water.

Mira and Natsu and the guild in general greeted me, then I put the paper down and a curious Natsu picked it up reading the words on it.

Of course Natsu is a curious guy, so he must stick his nose everywhere.

At first nothing happened but soon the necklace the Mayor gave me started to glow a bright purple and then all went black.

~~~

Published the 13/08/2019

01/07/2020

Little note from the future!

Hey everyone! It's me, Uprise! I know I changed name now, but hey, don't blame me xP

I'm updating (and fixing) the book to make it eligible to participate to the Wattys awards!

They will open the subscriptions soon, so I'll need to be quick and update!

You guys can give me suggestions of course, in DMs or in the comments, where do you feel more comfortable :)

Anyways, now I have to update, so cya everyone ^_^

Oh and again, thanks for reading!

-RealMugman