Chapter 5: New team!

~Vega's PoV~

The next day I trained all day on the new jutsu and the following day I woke up having a usual dream of Fairy Tail. Even if I can connect and talk with them I still miss them a lot. I went through my morning routine and prepared myself to go to the academy. While going there I encountered Naruto so we ended up walking together. While walking a weird engulfment on the wood wall can be seen, and it has to be a little kid that said to Naruto to fight him but he tripped on his wood disguise.

"What are you doing, Konohamaru?" Naruto asked him.

"Very good, Naruto... you're the man I expected you to be" Konohamaru said.

I don't know what he was talking about.

"And she is? Oh don't tell me... she is... your girlfriend?" He said curiously. I wanted to punch him.

"What? No! We are just friends!" Naruto replied. "Also, we've got an orientation meeting to go to"

"An orientation meeting?" Konohamaru asked curiously.

"Cause... as of today, we are Ninjas!" Naruto grinned, pointing at his new headband.

"Yes, we graduated yesterday" I smiled at him.

So he let us go and me and Naruto talked until we reached the academy. He asked if my cat was a ninja cat but I explained a bit about Rigel how she was a talking mage cat but i told him to not tell anyone and he nodded in agreement.

We finally got to the academy. We sat near each other and a boy with pineapple hair asked Naruto why he was there, and that meeting was only for graduates only.

"Why are you here? Today's meeting is for graduates only" the pineapple boy said.

"Don't you see this headband? As of today, I'm a ninja too!" Naruto replied. I couldn't help but smile at him.

Soon after two girls one with pink hair and the other with blonde hair entered at the same time in the classroom but they were arguing on who entered first. Naruto looked at the pinkie and blushed. Naruto told me he had a crush on her, and that her name is Sakura. The other one is Ino.

Then all girls started arguing about sitting next to the raven haired boy named Sasuke in the next desk. Naruto didn't like the fact Sakura and the other girls liked Sasuke so he went on his desk and started glaring at each other. I swear I could see lightning between them. Eventually a boy in the desk in front of the one Sasuke was sitting in accidentally pushed Naruto and what happened was priceless!

Naruto and Sasuke were kissing!!!

Me and Rigel burst out laughing while Sasuke's fangirls were surprised and angry at the same time and started punching Naruto. I went to him to comfort him.

Never kiss Sasuke again, Naruto, I guess haha!

Finally Iruka-sensei arrived and started explaining stuff and that we will be in balanced groups of three with the exception of one group that will be with four people. He started making the groups.

"Now then, next is group seven... Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and Vega!"

Well, not bad I guess.

"Iruka-sensei! Why does an exceptional student like me have to be in the same group with this guy?!"

Naruto yelled with Sakura's disappointment.
"Sasuke has the best grades of the graduates, and you're at the bottom!" Iruka explained while the class started laughing.

"Just don't get in my way, dobe" Sasuke said, I glared at him with Sakura's disappointment.

I think she wanted to punch me and somehow she hates me.