Chapter 26: The Third hokage, forever...

~Vega's PoV~

I sighed as I slowly got off the bed. I picked up my black vest and dressed up, Rigel was dressed black too.

"Are you ready, Vega, Rigel?" Kakashi said. He was dressed black too.

"Yeah..." I said with a hint of sadness in my voice.

"Aye..."

We picked up a white rose each and started to go. Natsu was behind us, he also wore a black vest.

The funeral was made on the hokage tower's roof with all ninjas reunited here. Non ninja people were on the streets under the roof to pay respects to the late hokage.

The photo of the Third was set on an altar, with other ninja photos under the hokage's, that died in the battle to protect Konoha.

Me, with Rigel between my arms and Natsu went near my teammates. I was standing between Naruto and Sasuke. Kakashi went where the other jonin were.

Halfway the funeral the sky decided to weep, making the atmosphere even more depressed.

I then noticed Konohamaru crying and Iruka hugging him.

Poor boy, it must be tough for him since he was his grandfather.

Soon, it was time to place the roses. When it was my turn I placed down the rose and thanked the hokage for what he did for me.

Thanks for all you did for me, greeting me when I came in this world and helping me to make lots of friends. Thanks a lot, again.

After I finished to pray, I went back to my place and the rain stopped, revealing a ray of light that surrounded the hokage's photo.

~~~

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading this chapter! (Sorry if it's a bit short, don't worry it will be paired with another chapter) by the way, if you liked it, don't forget to follow, vote and comment, I'd really appreciate it! This being said, see you in the next chapter, cheers,

UpriseDragon