Chapter 10: Training pt.1

~Vega's PoV~

"Kakashi sensei!!!"

After Kakashi fainted we had to take him to Tazuna's house, but Naruto and Sasuke took him to the place, while me and Sakura were protecting the old man.

~Time skip~

We slowly entered the room and saw Kakashi that was laying down with his head on a pillow.

"Sensei are you okay?" I asked worried, stepping closer to him.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just overused my sharingan. Anyways thanks Vega" he replied.

"Your sharingan is fantastic, but if it puts that much of a strain on your body, it may not be worth it!" Sakura said scolding Kakashi.

"S-sorry"

"But you know... he did take down a really powerful ninja like that! We probably don't need to worry for a while" Tazuna stated.

"I think he is still alive. That hunter nin should have got rid of the body on the spot instead of carrying him, also he used senbon needles to put him in a temporary dead status and their use is mostly for healing purposes" I explained softly.

The others stared at me in shock apart Kakashi that nodded at me.

"Correct, Vega. I will assign you training for our next fight with Zabuza. You've all grown, especially Naruto! You've grown the most!" Kakashi said.

I smiled at Naruto but sweatdropped at his next words.

"So you noticed, Kakashi sensei! Now it's getting interesting!" That's when a little boy interrupted us.

"It's not interesting at all..." he said calmly.

"Inari, what sort of greeting is that?! These are the ninja who escorted your grandpa!" Tazuna's daughter scolded the little boy.

"Mom, these guys will die... there's no way they can oppose Gato and win" Inari said flatly.

Wow, thanks Inari.

"Say what, you little brat! Now listen up! I'm a super hero who's gonna become an awesome ninja named hokage one day! I don't know if it's Gato or Chocolate or whatever, I'm not worried about those guys at all!" Naruto got up and yelled at the little boy.

"Huh, a hero. That's ridiculous! There's no such thing!" Inari said rising a little his voice.

Then Naruto presumably wanted to beat up the boy but I grabbed the back of his jacket and gestured a no with my head.

"If you don't want to die you'd better go home..." the boy said turning back and leaving the room.

~Time skip~

"So, now the training begins! You will learn how to control chakra with your body" Kakashi said.

"What will we do?" Sakura asked.

"Tree climbing. But it's not just simple tree climbing. You will climb without using your hands" our sensei explained.

"What, how?" Sakura asked confused.

"Well, just watch"

Aha! He taught me this already!

Soon he started climbing the tree with his crutches till he was upside down on a tree branch and started explaining the benefits of mastering this technique.

Then he threw three kunais in front of my teammates.

"Use that kunai to put a mark on the spot where you can climb up to under your own strenght now. Next make an effort to put a mark further from it" Kakashi explained.

"Why Vega won't be doing this exercise? It's unfair!" Naruto yelled pointing an accusing finger towards me.

"Naruto, I already know how to do this, want an example?" I said starting to walk on a tree ending up sitting on a tree branch.

"Now Vega, since you already mastered this exercise I want to teach you something else. Follow me"

I went down the branch and followed Kakashi. We went in another zone and he told me about a new jutsu.

Cool! I can't wait to learn that!

"It's called lightning dragon bullet technique, it's a B ranked technique so it will be hard to master but we will give it a shot. You basically create a lightning dragon to shock your opponents" our sensei explained to me.

Then he slowly showed me the handsigns and then i added chakra over them. After hours of trying i managed to do a little tiny dragon but don't blame me, it's hard. Then Kakashi told me to stop and went to check the others.

Naruto and Sasuke were still trying while Sakura was sitting on a tree branch.

I wonder since when she was done with the exercise.

She then got down and Kakashi told her to go and guard Tazuna. I then noticed that Naruto was using little chakra and was slipping, falling off the tree and Sasuke used too much since he was making holes on the trunk.

"Hey guys!" I said while Naruto waved at me and Sasuke hn'ed.

Then Naruto went to me and asked for advice on how to climb the tree. I explained that he is using little chakra so to use a bit more and not to concentrate on Sasuke but on the exercise. I saw he did considerably better than before.

Sasuke reluctantly went to ask Naruto an advice but with no result.

After he went to Naruto, Sasuke went to me to ask advice. He was reluctant and probably put his pride aside to ask me. I explained that he is using more than enough chakra that's why he is creating holes in the trunk, also told him to not concentrate on Naruto. He then, too did better than before.

After the training we went dining. I sat down and slowly started eating. I saw Naruto and Sasuke that were eating at a rate I can't even describe.

"Seconds please!" They yelled in unison causing me to sweatdrop. I saw them glaring at each oher and I saw lightning between them, wow. Then they threw up what they eat next to the table.

Ugh, disgusting. (I can't say anything for what happened on the boat).

"Stop eating if you're going to vomit!" Sakura yelled at the boys.

"Yeah, guys, Sakura's right, stop eating or eat slowly" I said with a fake smile.

"No, I'll eat" Sasuke said.

"I have to eat even if it means enduring. I have to get strong as quickly as possible, so..." Naruto said.

Kakashi nodded in agreement saying that vomiting is different.

~Time skip~

We were drinking some tea when Sakura noticed a photo appended on a wall.

"Excuse me, why is there a thorn picture here? Inari was looking this all trough dinner" She asked.

Then Tazuna started to explain who that man was, how it was like a dad for Inari and how he was the hero of this village.

Inari quickly exited the room and Tazuna got scolded by his daughter. I felt sorry for the little boy.

~~~

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! I would appreciate if you follow, vote and comment! This being said, see you in the next chapter, cheers,

UpriseDragon