Chapter 36: Finally awake!

~Vega's PoV~

We finally arrived in Konoha yesterday. Now I was running with Naruto at the hokage's place searching for Tsunade until he bumped his head with a boy.

Turned out that the boy was non other than Konohamaru, that was holding his head with his hands in pain.

"Who the heck are you?!" He yelled, confused.

"That's my question..." Naruto said holding his nose, he too, in pain.

"Naruto! Vega!"

"Konohamaru?"

"Long time no see!"

"Yeah" I agreed.

"Hey, more importantly, have you seen a big boobed, scary old lady... I mean, young lady?" Naruto questioned looking around.

"I did see her!"

"Where did she go?!/who the heck is she?!" They yelled at each other. I sweatdropped.

"Who is she?" Naruto got a thinking pose, then yelled.

"This boy really is noisy huh?"

"Don't tell me that, I know" I smirked.

"She has to go to the hospital straightaway!"

"Hospital?"

"That lady may not look it, but she's an awesome medical corps ninja! She finally came back to the village to become the hokage, so... what is she taking her sweet time for?!" Naruto said, walking back and forth.

"Hokage..."

"The Fifth hokage" I noticed Konohamaru's eyes widen in shock. "She better do what she promised to do" an annoyed Naruto said.

"You're lying... I don't believe you! It's a lie!" Konohamaru ran off the building and got out.

Naruto went to check on Konohamaru but he was gone.

"He's gone" I said.

Me and Naruto then leaned next to the door that lead outside, until Tsunade and Shizune crossed the door.

"Wait a second! Before you do that, you have something else you need to do, old lady Tsunade!" Naruto yelled.

"What was it?" Tsunade questioned.

"I told you, didn't I?! About Kakashi sensei and Sasuke and Bushy Brows!"

"Oh... right, right"

"Hey, if it isn't Naruto and Vega!" A voice said. It was Shikamaru.

"Hey, Shikamaru!" I waved at him. He had his hands in his pockets.

"Huh? Shikamaru?"

"Why are you two in a place like this?"

"That's my question. Why are you in a place like this?"

"I have no idea why, but my father told me to come along with him"

"What's up with that?"

Tsunade and Shikamaru's dad started talking about the deer and its antlers from an area that makes very good medicine.

"Naruto, Vega, who's that person who acts like a big shot when she's so young?" Shikamaru asked.

"Oh, you don't know? She's the new hokage" Shikamaru made a surprised/shocked face as I said that.

"Yeah, and despite her appearance, she's an old lady in her fifties" Naruto added.

"Yikes" a shocked Shikamaru 'said'.