Chapter 8: The land of Waves pt.1

~Vega's PoV~

We finally arrived at... oh no... my face suddenly turned green as I felt the urge to throw up while putting my hands on my mouth. I hate motion sickness.

"Ne Vega, you feel sick only at the thought on going on the boat" Rigel said.

"I'm going to swim. Or fly with Rigel. There is no way I'm going to go on that boat" I said.

"C'mon Vega, it's just a small boat trip"

Yeah, yeah...

"I can't even take you all the way to the end! It's too much for me!" Rigel said in her defence.

"Then I'm going to swim, no matter what" I said.

After a while discussing, I surrendered.

We went on and as we started going I suddenly threw up out of the boat and I instantly felt a little better.

"Are you feeling okay Vega?" Naruto and Sakura asked as I turned green again.

"Y-yes... d-don't worry and t-thanks f-for asking..." I gurgled as I wanted to throw up again.

"Aye! This happens all the time!" Rigel chirped while trying to comfort me.

Thanks Rigel...

"Why, boats makes you feel sick?" Naruto asked me.

"Y-you s-see... n-not only b-boats... s-since I-I a-am a d-dragon s-slayer... I-I s-suffer of m-motion s-sickness... a-all k-kinds of t-transport m-makes me s-sick... a-apart w-walking and f-flying w-with R-Rigel..." I explained.

"I see why you didn't want to go on the boat" Sakura said.

~Time skip~

While we were in the boat (and me not feeling any better) we arrived near the bridge.

Finally we are almost arrived, I can't continue to throw up and feel bad.

"Wow! It's huge!" Naruto yelled excited.

"N-Naruto... l-lower y-your v-voice... w-we t-turned t-the e-engine off for a r-reason..." I said to Naruto as he covered his mouth.

"Tazuna-san, I want to ask you something before we arrive at the pier. The identity of your assailants, and the reason why they are after you. If you don't tell us, our mission may end when you make landfall" Kakashi explained with a serious tone.

Then Tazuna started explaining why he was targeted and by who, basically a guy named Gato. He also explained that since the land of waves is a very poor country he couldn't request missions of B rank or higher.

When we finally went ashore I instantly felt better.

Finally! I couldn't keep throwing up and feeling bad as I said before.

As we continued walking Naruto started to throw kunais randomly and almost hit a white rabbit. After a while of Naruto saying sorry to the scared bunny, Kakashi told us to get down.

"Duck!" Kakashi yelled, as a sword flew over our heads.

The sword got stuck in a tree and a man got on top of the handle. He wore leg- and armguards with a cow pattern on it and the bottom half of his face is covered with bandages. I then noticed his scratched headband and thought he is a rogue nin.

"Well, well, if it isn't the rogue ninja of the hidden mist, Zabuza Momochi!" Kakashi said seeming calm.

Naruto then charged only to be stopped by Kakashi.

"Get back, he's on a totally different level from the guys from before" Kakashi stated, while pulling up his forehead protector.

"I assume you are Kakashi, the sharingan user..." Zabuza said.

As his statement I saw Sasuke flinching a bit. I'm wondering why he had this reaction.

"Get the manji formation, you guys. Protect Tazuna. Don't involve yourselves in the fight" Kakashi said lifting his headband, revealing a red eye with three commas in it.

Wow, I wonder what that eye is...

"Well now... I never expected to see the rumored sharingan this soon... this is a honor" Zabuza said.

"Everyone's been saying sharingan... what is it?" Naruto asked shocked.

"Sharingan... power that the light of the eye generates and the pupil emanates. The user of the so-called dojutsu is said to possess the vision to see through all genjutsu, taijutsu and ninjutsu and is able to deflect them. The sharingan is a type of eye that is unique to the user of the dojutsu. However, that is not the only power of the sharingan." Sasuke explained.

Suddenly a veil of mist surrounded us.

"Well said, that is not all. What's more frightening is that such an eye can assess an opponent's techniques and copy them. When I was in the Hidden Mist's assassination squad, your information was in the bingo book. There was also something else in the book... about the man who has copied over one thousand skills... Kakashi the copy ninja" Zabuza explained.

What?! Over a thousand?!

"Let's end the talking here. I must kill that old man immediately" Zabuza started.

We quickly made the formation and went to protect Tazuna.

"But Kakashi, it seems I have to defeat you first" Zabuza took his sword out of the tree and stand over the water.

He then made a position to build chakra and more mist started to surround us, then the assassin vanished.

"Eight spots. The larynx, the spine, the lungs, the liver, the jugular, the subclavian veins, the kidneys and the heart. Now then, which vulnerable spot would be good?" Zabuza said with a creepy voice.

Then I saw Sasuke trembling and about to stab himself. I stopped him from doing so and Kakashi reassured us, giving us a closed eye smile.

Suddenly Zabuza went between our formation and before he could kill the old man, Kakashi stopped him revealing he was a water clone, soon after Zabuza slashed his sword to Kakashi, revealing that he was too a water clone. He then appeared behind Zabuza pointing a kunai at his neck.

"It's over"

~~~

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter, don't forget to follow, vote and comment, I'd appreciate it! Said this, see you in the next chapter, cheers,

UpriseDragon