Chapter 9: The land of Waves pt.2

~Vega's PoV~

"It's over"

"Did you say it's over? You don't understand, do you? You won't be able to beat me that easily... no chance. But I must say you're good. My water clone jutsu was being copied at that point... by letting your clone talk as if it were you, you succeeded in distracting me and you used the mist jutsu to hide yourself to see what I was doing. But, I'm not a fool" Zabuza said as he appeared behind Kakashi, while the other one disappeared.

He then kicked Kakashi and sent him flying, but he quickly went into water. Zabuza then dive into the water. I was worried when I didn't see Kakashi but he suddenly re-emerged from the water. Then Zabuza stood on the water and trapped Kakashi in a sort of water prison.

Ugh, poor Kakashi, I'll have to use my magic, this is an emergency!

Then Zabuza made a water clone and kicked Naruto sending him flying while his headband flew too.

"You are just kids"

"You guys! Take Tazuna and run! You have no chance against this guy! As long as he has me trapped in this water prison, he won't be able to move from here" Kakashi yelled to us.

I then saw Sasuke charging at Zabuza throwing shurikens but he ended being picked up by his throat and thrown away while Sakura yelled his name. I then saw Naruto gaining his confidence back, getting on his feet and charging to Zabuza to pick up his headband.

"Hey Naruto, Sasuke I have an idea on how to free Kakashi" I said as they came closer.

"Basically you have to distract him while I free our sensei okay?" They nodded in agreement.

Then Naruto started talking to Sasuke about a plan.

Zabuza then started talking about a graduation exam, where the students killed each other.

Ugh... how cruel...

Then the Demon attacked Sasuke and then Naruto made lots of clones to stop him but he stopped them effortlessly.

Afterwards Naruto picked up a demon wind shuriken (or windmill shuriken) from his bag and threw it to Sasuke who took it. He then proceeded to launch it to the real Zabuza but he got it. Before that I saw another shuriken hidden in the first shuriken shadow and it was a hidden Naruto.

Nice job!

I then proceeded to evaporate the water prison with my magic.

Kakashi got free and stand on the water. Soon they stepped back and started making handsigns.

"Water style: water dragon jutsu!" They both yelled as two water dragons appeared and clashed with each other.

They started running in circles and Kakashi started imitating Zabuza's movements at the same time.

That looked weird honestly.

Then they started to make handsigns again.

"Water style: giant vortex jutsu!" Kakashi said, summoning a giant water wave that dragged away Zabuza probably anticipating him.

Then Kakashi threw some kunais and pinned him to a tree.

"Are you able to see in the future?" Zabuza asked.

"Yeah... and you're going to die" Kakashi replied to him.

After this talk I saw three senbon needles hit Zabuza's neck and he fell down.

Is he... dead?

Kakashi went to check his pulse and affirmed that he is definitely dead.

"I thank you. I have been waiting for the chance to kill Zabuza" a boy standing on top of a tree branch said.

"By the looks of that mask... you're a hunter nin from the Hidden Mist village" Kakashi affirmed.

"Impressive. You're very knowledgeable" the boy replied.

"Hunter nin?" Naruto asked.

Then Sakura started explaining what a hunter nin is and what is their job and told Naruto that he should study more.

Sorry Naruto but Sakura is right.

"That's right. I'm a member of Hidden Mist Village's hunting unit whose mission is to hunt rogue ninja" the boy said.

"What are you?" Naruto asked again pointing an accusing finger to the hunter nin.

"Don't worry Naruto, he's not an enemy" Kakashi told him.

"That's not what I'm asking! I... I mean...! That Zabuza... that Zabuza was killed! That guy who was so strong... he was killed so easily... by a kid who's no different from me! We're... we're pathetic! I can't accept that!" Naruto yelled angrily.

Wow Naruto...

"Well! I understand your disbelief. But, this too, is reality. In this world, there are kids who are younger than you... and stronger than me" Kakashi said to an incredulous Naruto putting his hand on his head to comfort him.

The hunter nin then appeared next to the now dead Zabuza and lifted him.

"Your battle is over for now. I must get rid of this corpse because it contains many secrets. Now then, please excuse me." The boy said disappearing.

Then Naruto started punching the ground, in disappointment.

"Cmon Naruto, don't worry you'll become stronger than him someday" I said smiling, he stopped.

"Our mission hasn't ended yet. We must take Tazuna-san home" Kakashi said.

"So sorry everyone! You can rest at my house!" Tazuna said with a smile.

"Thanks Tazuna-san!" I smiled at him.

Wow, he changed a lot since we first met him.

"Okay! Let's perk up and go!"

As soon as we started walking again our sensei collapsed.

"Kakashi sensei!!!"

~~~

Hey there! Thanks for reading this chapter! Don't forget to follow, vote and comment, I'd really appreciate it! Anyways see you in the next chapter, cheers,

UpriseDragon