Chapter 3: The academy

~Vega's PoV~

While I was sleeping I had a dream about Fairy Tail and my dragon mother Andromeda that missed the 7th July of year 777. After that I woke up thanks to my friend Rigel I made a quick shower, combed my hair and prepared myself because today its my first day of academy! Im so exited! I suddenly smelled bacon, went downstairs with Rigel between my arms and saw Kakashi preparing some bacon, so i sat down and waited.

"Kakashi, why you don't eat?" I asked curiously.

"It's a personal motivation, you, instead, go ahead and eat" he smiled to me.

Well, okay.

I ate all and went outside waiting for Kakashi. After a while he decided to come and he poofed us to the academy. He told me that my in my classroom should be Iruka, but since what the hokage said i understood that. Kakashi left and poofed away waving at me.

I entered the academy and eventually found the one with Iruka in it. He said to me to introduce myself and so I did. I introduced Rigel too. Suddenly a girl with pink hair asked me if I like someone in here.

"What? But if I'm new here" I replied a bit concerned.

"Alright Vega, take a seat" Iruka told me with a smile.

I eventually found a seat near a boy with a dog on his head (so cute!) and a blonde boy. The dogboy asked me why he never saw me around the village and I simply replied that I'm new in the village, and he asked also if my cat was a ninja cat. I replied yes of course (what else should I say? I can't tell its a mage cat) and he seemed satisfied with the replies I gave him. After that, I greeted the blonde boy.

"Hey, nice to meet you" I said happily.

"Hey, nice to meet you too, I'm Naruto Uzumaki and im going to be the next hokage, believe it!" He said pointing himself.

"Yes, you will Naruto" I smiled at him. "Also, wanna be friends?" I asked him. He gave me a weird feeling, like he was lonley.

"Do you really want to be friends with me?" He said confused.

"Yes, I want to" I smiled again at him.

"Sure!" He said hugging me.

Awesome! I now have a new friend!

Then Iruka proceeded explaining that there will be a test tomorrow to be genin and that ninja stuff.

I think im going to get some info in the local library.

After school I asked Iruka where the local library is and he replied me. I went there and took some books that explains about ninjas, jutsus and this world, i took my gale force reading glasses and started reading some stuff like ninja ranks, like the one Iruka explained being the genin and after there is chuunin, jonin and the highest ranked ninja and leader of the village, the kage. After a few hours of reading and researching i went 'home' (I miss Fairy Tail ;-;) but since I didn't know the address I had to use my sense of smell to find Kakashi. Eventually I got there.

"Hey, how was your first day of school?" Kakashi asked me.

"It was fine" I replied with a smile.

"Aye!" Rigel chirped.

"So, what about the training you told me to do?" I asked Kakashi curiously.

"Ah right, first, you have to release your chakra on this paper" he said bringing a piece of square paper.

"Alright" I said to him.

"This will determine your chakra nature, if it burns it means that your release will be fire type, if it crumbles its earth, if it wrinkles its lightning, if it cuts its wind and if it damps, its water. There are rare cases of people having two or more types of releases" Kakashi explained to me.

"Alright I'll try" i said releasing my chakra into the piece of paper.

As soon as i released my chakra nothing happened and i started to worry. But soon it wrinkled revealing that my chakra type is lightning. Weird since that my attacks are plasma based i thought for fire type or wind type.

Well it's fine, better than nothing at least... Wait but lightning is a heat source too so plasma is lightning too.

Whoops, I'm a complete idiot.

"Okay, now that we have your chakra type of release you may have to start practicing a jutsu. I suggest you the lightning dragon jutsu" he said showing me the handsigns.

Okay, now things are getting fun.

After a few tries I managed to replicate the handsigns, while nothing appeared when i summoned my chakra.

This will require a lot of practice and patience.

Two hours passed and i finally managed to summon a little tiny dragon that immediately vanished off.

Yay, I'm so proud of myself! I think Erza and Natsu would be proud of me as well! (Specially Natsu since he really likes ninjas).

After the training it was dinner time. I went in my room and I remembered i had the communication lacrima with me. I wondered if it works between dimension so I tried and started using it and caught the attention of all Fairy Tail.

"Vega?! Is that you?!" Natsu yelled in the lacrima.

"Yes it's me, and there is Rigel too, hehe" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Aye, I'm with her too!" My cyan partner said.

"I'm so glad that you are fine!" Lucy, Gray and Wendy said with a relieved voice.

"Now that we know you are fine, you don't mind telling us where are you?" Erza asked worried.

"Well, it's complicated... I'm stuck in a ninja world and until I get back I have to become a ninja and help the village" I explained them.

"Ninja?!" Natsu yelled spitting fire from his mouth in excitement.

Eventually after a while talking and explaining what's going on here (and made Erza and Natsu proud of me!) Kakashi came in my room to call me that dinner is ready and noticed the lacrima.

"What is this?" Kakashi asked me concerned.

"It's a communication lacrima, in my world we use those to communicate in distance" I explained.

"Who is this?" Erza asked curiously.

"Oh, he is my sensei, Kakashi" I told her.

"Nice to meet you all" he smiled under his mask in the lacrima with a hand up.

After a while talking i closed the call and went dining, Kakashi as always didn't want to eat while I was there but that was fine. I finished and made a quick shower before going to bed.

~~~

Hey everyone it's me, Uprise! Thanks for reading this chapter! Don't forget to comment, vote and follow and said that, we will see in the next chapter, cheers,

UpriseDragon

Published the 27/08/2019