Introduction

"Have a great day guys!" I call out to the small kindergartners, as they leave class with their parents. It's just any other day, I teach my class, clean up, and go home.
As I put my things away at my desk, I notice an old dusty picture at the bottom of one of my drawers. I pull it out and frown at the picture. It's of me and my sister, who I haven't seen in two years. She got a job opportunity out of town, and I haven't heard from her since. Not that we were ever very close, we grew up in separate houses and only met a handful of times. My mom didn't want me around her..
I stuff the photo back into my desk and continue with my routine.
After finishing my day, I grab my bag and walk out the school doors.
"Bye Olivia" my co worker Kelly calls out to me.
"Bye" I smile at her as she drives away. I walk around the corner to my car and open the door.
"Hey there" was all I heard before a fist met my face and everything went black.
__
"It was almost too easy boss" I hear a familiar deep voice say. I struggle to open my eyes, feeling lightheaded and dizzy.
"She didn't put up a fight?"
"No, can't believe the bitch managed to take out Derek"
I start to remember where I was, what felt like seconds ago.
I feel a tightness around my wrists and feet, my eyes open slowly, as I try to look around my surroundings.
"We don't know if she did it alone, but" I look to where the voices are coming from. There's a table and two men are standing at it, one holding up a knife as if it was his pride and joy. "We're going to find out one way or another"
I see knifes, guns, blood stains everywhere..
My heart rate quickens and my breath gets unsteady. I scream for help and the two men turn around, with a laugh.
"Ahh not so tough when you don't have your men backing you up huh?" The brunette says turning to me.
"W-what's happening?" I ask, my voice shaky.
"You're going to tell me who helped you kill Derek" he says walking closer to me, twirling the knife in his hand. "Or we'll have a little fun"
"I don't know what your talking about" I cry. "I-I don't understand what's going on"
Just as he stops twirling the knife, the door across the dark, concrete room opens.
A guy with blue eyes and blonde hair walks in, bruised face and knuckles.
"The fuck happened to you?" The man with the knife asks.
"Had some trouble" he shrugs. "Got the cash"
He throws a duffel bag on the table.
"Oh shit you got her" the blue eyed boy says, everyones attention turned back to me.
The brunette raises the knife to my throat, causing my heart rate to sky rocket.
"Who helped you" he says.
"I- I don't know what you're talking about" I say, my voice filled with anxiety. "I'm just a kindergarten teacher"
"Don't fuck with us Amelia" he says and my eyes go wide.
What has my sister gotten herself into.
"No no no" I shake my head. "T-that's my bag" I point to my bag on the ground, he must have stolen it when he knocked me out. "If you look in there, m-my ID. I'm not Amelia"
"I knew she was too..easy" the man off at the sidelines says.
The brunette nods to the blonde boy to look in my bag. He grabs my wallet, seeing my ID.
"All her cards say Olivia miller" he states. "No guns or anything" he says checking my bag.
"She came in with no weapons too"
The brunette boy pulls back the knife.
"You know Amelia miller?" He asks.
"Barely, we've met a few times"
"But you know her?" He asks
"Sh-shes my twin sister"
"A fuckin twin" he mumbles aggravated.
"Why do you want her?" I speak up.
"Your bitch of a sister killed one of my friends" he says.
"She wouldn't" I shake my head.
"Tell me Olivia" he takes his knife in a tight grip. "Do you know what your sister does for a living?"
"I-I don't know" I reply honestly.
"She's the boss to a mob, that's quite a rival around here." He says.
"My sisters not in the mafia" I laugh, my anxiety turning into denial.
"Your sister kills hundreds every year, and you know I'm not all that different" he shrugs. "Except I do it... respectably. She's just a tramp with a gun"
I start to realize what's going on. And I don't want to be apart of this.
"Well I'm not associated with her so if you could just untie me, I'll be on my way" I say.
he laughs. "You're the closest we've gotten to your sister. You're not just going to walk away" he shakes his head.
"Who even are you?" I ask.
"Darling, I'm Tom Holland."