•23•

"So im going to be nice and ask you again. Do you work for Amelia miller?" I ask and he stays silent for a moment before nodding.
"Have you seen her?" I ask and he nods once more. This kid is easy to crack, much weaker than Jackson. But that's cause he wasn't trained by the best.
"Where?" I ask.
"She came home yesterday, with her dad and another girl" he says.
I look to haz and he shoots me a nod. It has to be Olivia.
"Where's the house?" I ask.
"I can't say that! She'll kill me!" He says and I laugh.
"And you think I won't?" I ask.
He stays silent.
I pull the knife from its spot in my drawer and drag it across his leg, causing him to belt out a horrifying groan.
"Where the fuck is the house?" I yell at him.
"I-I can't tell yo-"
I shove the knife down into his leg and he screams in pain, Jackson turning away trying to avoid the situation.
"2179" he yells out and I pull the knife out of his leg. "2179 ground street, past the huge trees in the woods" he cries and I let the bloody knife fall to the ground.
"Let's go" I say. "Go get dean, we might be walking in on more than we think"
Jackson runs to get dean and I walk down to the car with haz.
"You sure we don't need more men?" He asks.
"We've got this" I say making sure all our guns in the trunk were ready to go.
It isn't just about revenge anymore, they didn't just take my friend, but now they've taken my girl. And that doesn't fucking slide with me.
Jackson and dean hurry down and start loading up in the car.
"You did really good kid" haz praises Jackson's work.
"You really did" I say as I pull out of the driveway quickly, and driving down the road.
"We're really going into this in prepared" dean says.
"We've got our guns, and each other's backs, we got this" I say as we approach a stretch of trees and a little dirt driveway hidden to the side.
"We should park here, walk in, try and be as unsuspected as possible" I say
"You're right" haz says and we all get out, loading as many guns into our hands and pockets as possible before headed through the trees.
*olivias pov*
I feel myself giving up, periodically Amelia comes in to shock me a few times, trying to get information, but not too much to where it's going to cause me to shut down and not be able to provide it.
"Talk bitch" the guy says one more time, punching me across the face again. I feel tears streaming, and I knew I'd break soon. Real soon.
"I don't know" I cry out. "He doesn't tell me fucking mafia secrets!"
He goes to the table grabbing a knife. Not something that's been used yet here but is commonly used by tom.
And it hits me.
A few weeks ago I saw something that a man he had tied up did when he got the knife. I just got to get this guy in my face.
"Look.. I genuinely don't know much.. but I can help you guys." I say.
"Yeah? How?" He asks.
"You wanna know? I just want one thing in return" I say.
"What's that princess?" He asks.
"Kiss me" I say and he smiles and almost laughs.
"Boss wouldn't like that" he says
"Cmon, let's just have some fun, I mean I'm all tied up, what harm could I do?" I say innocently, the grungy smelly man leans forwards and I pull my head back before smashing it forward quickly, smashing his head with mine.
He falls backwards and the knife falls to the ground, I use my feet to inch it towards me, lifting it up between my heels and throwing it up. Not the safest thing to do but it could get me out of here. It lands on my lap and I twist my arms painfully around to reach the knife.
"You bitch!" He groans, slowly getting up form the ground. I squeeze my eyes shut at the pain from pulling my hands from behind my back to my side, grabbing the knife and cutting the rope, allowing myself to be free.
He walks towards me and I stab the large knife into his chest, twisting it. I let it go stepping backwards feeling a pit in my stomach.
I just stabbed someone.
"Fuck!" He groans as he pulls the knife out, and falls to the ground.
I felt at a loss for words, watching the person in front of me slowly die.
"She's going to kill you for this" He laughs. There's not one shed of fear in his eyes as I see the life leave them.
I search the room for guns, I don't know which one is best or anything so I grab one that looks like the one Tom carries with him everywhere.
I don't want to have to kill to get out of here, but if it's necessary I will.
I hear gun shots coming from outside the building as I walk out the door.
There's something else going on...