•10•

"You drank too much love" he says.
"Maybe" I shrug.
"Hey guys" Jackson interrupts us, drinking his beer.
"You're too young for that kid" tom says.
"Well They know I work for you and aren't about to question anything" he laughs.
"Let the kid live" I say. "Everyone needs to let loose once in a while" I play with the hair at the nape of his neck and he looks me straight in the eyes.
Jackson quickly realizes he's interrupting something and walks off.
"You don't want to get me going love" he mumbles.
"Cmon lets go" haz says pulling me away from tom abruptly and onto the dance floor. We both dance terribly to the loud music, beers in hand.
I pull out every terrible move, in which haz laughed and would do an even worse one.
"I haven't seen you around here before" a guy yells at me over the music.
"First time" i yell back.
He grabs my hand and pulls me off the dance floor.
He's pretty attractive, not the best I've seen tonight, but definitely not the worst.
He presses his lips to mine, and my drunken body let it happen, even kissing back.
"Wow you're pretty easy huh?" He mumbles between kisses.
"Can be" I say
"Mm, you going to be my little slut tonight?" He mumbles.
Soon his lips are ripped from mine and I open my eyes to see Tom, grabbing him by his shirt.
"Don't fucking call her a slut" he says.
"Woah Tom shit sorry I didn't know she was here with you" he says.
"Get out of here before I beat your ass" Tom says letting the guy go, who runs out.
"I can take care of myself" I say.
"Obviously you can't darling, you were kissing a guy who had 16 domestic assault charges by the time he was 20" tom says.
"Well.. I wanted it" I shrug and he rolls his eyes.
"Darling" he gets closer to me. "The only man you're going home with tonight, is me." He says and I feel my stomach turn. In a good way.
Stop Olivia, he didn't mean it that way.
But damn did he look hot getting all mad at that boy for kissing me.
I wanna kiss tom.
No I don't.
Yes I do..
But I cant.
"Yeah? What if I want to go with someone else?" I ask.
"Everyone in this room saw what happens when another man tries to move onto my girl, that won't happen"
Oh sweet Jesus when he called me his girl I had a lot of unholy thoughts.
"I'm not your girl" I say.
"Mhmm, but they don't know that" he says wrapping his arms around my waist, dipping his head down so his face is close to mine. "I kind of like them thinking you belong to me"
My heart beats quickly and my breath becomes unsteady. How can I be so quick to fall at the feet of someone who I hated a week ago?
"They're staring" I say to him, feeling everyone's eyes on us.
"Yeah, pretty girls have that effect on people" he mumbles and I swear I could feel my body going weak. Though that's probably just because I'm drunk.
I move from toms grip and back onto the dance floor.
I wave him over and he shakes his head.
So I dance alone.
*toms pov*
I watch a drunken Olivia dance, I keep her in my sights to make sure no divs try anything.
"Mate What was that?" Haz asks me.
"What?" I ask.
"That scene" he says.
I know exactly what he was talking about.
"What scene?" I ask.
"How many shots did you do man?" He laughs. "You were all over Olivia"
"Oh you know me" I shrug. "I like to mess around when someone seems fun"
"Mate.. I don't think you should mess around with someone who's under our protection" he says.
"Yeah.." I sigh as I watch her dance.
"That's all it is right? You're just wanting to get in her pants?"
"Of course that's all it is" I scoff.
___
"I think- I think we need to get some condoms, and just fuck everyone" a very drunk Olivia says as she walks up to the table, causing the guys to laugh.
"Now, i know tom thinks these guys are 'dangerous' But I think this pussy is way more dangerous" she says and they guys laugh even louder, where as I just face palm.
"Darlin you're embarrassing yourself" I say.
"I know every single boy at this table wants to fuck me so tell me, how am I the one who should be embarrassed?"
She's right, all the guys were drooling over her.
It was nearing 2 am and I figured it'd probably be best to get her home before she becomes too much to handle. I let myself sober up a bit so I could drive us home.
"Why don't we go home?" I say to Olivia.
"We'll meet you back there" haz says and I pull Olivia out of the club.
"Tom you never leave before 3am" tony comments as we walk out the door.
"Gotta get her back, she had a few too many drinks" I laugh.
"You ruin the fun" she pouts as she gets in the car. I get in and drive us home.
"Cmon darling" I say opening the door, she gets out of the car and finds her balance on her 4 inch heels with her drunken body.
We go inside and two of my men are looking her up and down.
"Like what you see?" She says to them, noticing how they were looking at her.
"Yeah" peter smirks. Bret just stands there, eye fucking her.
"If you two don't want me to cut out your eyes myself, I'd stop looking at her like she's a stripper" I say and they divert their eyes quickly.
"And that men" I say narrowing my eyes at them. "Was my last warning"
"Yes sir" they nod.
"Leave" I say and they hurry down the hall.
"That was kinda hot" Olivia says to me, running her hand down my chest.
"You're drunk and you need to go to bed" I say.
"But I'm not tired!" She says as I lead her to her bedroom.
"Too bad" I say. I get some pajamas out of her drawer and set them on her bed.
"Go to sleep"