•9•

*olivias pov*
Harrison, dean, Jackson, Tom and I made plans to head out to a bar tonight. Leaving the other men to keep watch over the house.
I do as I always do. Dress to impress, and maybe meet a cute guy.
Going through the closet packed with clothing Tom has bought me, I pick out a black bodycon dress and black Lou Vuitton's.
The red bottoms stand out against the full black outfit, and click on the floor as I walk down the hall.
"Damn" haz mutters when he sees me walk into the living room.
"Y'all ready to go?" I ask haz and Jackson.
"Yeah Dean And Tom are in his office" he says. And they walk behind me, down the hall to Toms office.
"Quit staring at my butt" I say as we reach the door.
"W-what? We weren't-" haz starts.
"You're too young" I point to Jackson. "And you're too... haz"
Harrison's mouth drops at my words and I open toms office door.
"I am desperately needing a drink" dean says turning around to see me, looking me up and down, quickly remembering the threat tom had made to him the other day about looking at me, and walks out to the hallway.
Tom stands up and he's wearing black pants, a white button up that had a few buttons undone at the top, his messy curls fell over his forehead.
"You clean up nice" he says to me, not caring to catch up with the guys who were already walking off to the door.
"I like to look my best when I'm trying to pick up a guy" I joke.
He rolls his eyes at my comment and walks to my side, putting his arm around my waist leading me out the door.
We get in his car, and drive to a bar.
We get to the bar, or more so a literal night club. These boys are definitely partiers.
I get out of the car and am met by Tom at my side.
He wraps his arm around my waist once more, as we walk towards the door.
"A bit handsy aren't we?" I say.
"There's some potentially... dangerous men here" he says. "Just stay close alright"
"Well should I be worried?" I ask.
"Not as long as you're with me. I've got you"
"Tom long time no see" the man at the door says.
"Hey tony" Tom smiles and we go inside, our ears meet loud music and our eyes, flashing lights and people everywhere. The other boys already have disappeared, but Tom? Right by my side.
He leads me towards the back, where it's not quite as loud and orders us drinks.
"You look really good in that" he says leaning his arm on the counter looking me up and down.
Tom and I both had Lou Vuitton shoes on, almost matching except he was wearing a white shirt.
We get our shots and tom downs his quickly before raising an eyebrow at me.
"Take it slow darling might be a bit much for you" he says.
I take the shot in one big gulp, setting the glass on the table and his eyes widen.
"Hmm that tickled" I say.
"Damn" he almost laughs.
"Mate there's a new one" haz says walking up to us, pointing to the side.
Tom and I look over to see haz is pointing to a girl in a blue dress.
"A new one?" I ask.
"A girl haz HASN'T slept with" tom clarifies.
The bartender bring us another round of shots and I down my quickly.
"Damn! Little innocent Livy isn't as innocent as we thought" haz says and I glare at him.
"Okay liv I could handle but don't fucking call me Livy or I'll do a lot worse than bruise your face like last time" I say and both of the boys eyes go wide.
"Jesus" he laughs "Fine liv help me get that girl"
"Alright?" I say and walk away.
"No stop" he says but I walk over to her anyways.
"Hey I'm Olivia" I say to her.
"Jackie" she smiles.
"Look my fri-"
Before I could finish my sentence her lips met mine and I pull away.
"Sorry I just came over here to say my friends interested in you" I say and she laughs.
"Well obviously I don't roll that way" she says. "Sorry for kissing you I must be a bit drunk"
"No worries, have a nice night!"
I walk back to the boys who's mouths were dropped.
"Sorry she's gay" I say.
"Holy fuck did she just kiss you?" He asks.
"Yeah But she apologized" I shrug.
"Damn it now I really need to find someone to hook up with that was a lot" he says walking off and I roll my eyes.
"So no girls then?" Tom says taking another shot.
"Nope, tried that in high school, didn't stick" I shrug.
"So what did stick?" He asks.
"Definitely not murderers who kidnap me" I say.
"Man" He sighs and I laugh.
His bruised hands grasp around his beer, bringing it to his lips. And I take one more shot.
"Tom, good to see you" a man says walking over to us.
"Jake, it's been a while man" he says.
"Hello, I don't think we've met" the really attractive man says turning to me. "I'm Jake"
"Olivia" I smile as he shakes my hand.
"For being the most beautiful girl in the room I don't quite see why you're hanging around with this loser" he says nudging Tom. Who seemed more irritated than amused at his comment.
"Well I find being with the most successful, dangerous man in the room to be.. invigorating" I say which brings a smirk to toms face.
"Dangerous huh?" Jake laughs.
"He'll take you right now" I say maybe having one too many drinks.
"She's a feisty one" Jake comments.
"Yeah she's definitely something" Tom laughs. "Well if you'll excuse us"
Jake nods and tom leads me to another part of the room.
"Trying to get me in trouble darling?" He asks, placing his hands on my hips, gripping.
"Maybe I just like that I've got a strong man to protect me" I say running my hand over the muscles peeking through his thin white shirt.
I don't know if I had one too many drinks, or if tom just looked really hot right now.
But I feel like having some fun tonight.