•25•

2 years later
"Baby hurry up the gala starts in 20 minuets" Tom calls from outside the bathroom.
"We can be fashionably late!" I laugh putting on the back of my earring.
"The sooner we go the sooner we can get back and have more fun" he says and I roll my eyes, opening the door.
"Wow damn you're gorgeous" he says kissing me on the lips. The long black dress hugged my body and trailed a bit behind me.
"Looking good yourself" I say admiring the navy blue suit. "Did haz dress you?"
"You think the only way I could look good is if haz dressed me?" His mouth drops and I raise an eyebrow at him.
"Yeah haz dressed me" he sighs and I laugh.
"Well he did such a good job I'll almost feel guilty ripping it all off you tonight" I say with a smirk before walking out the door.
"Oh man don't do that to me darlin!" Tom says following me out the door to the hallway.
"Bitch look at you!" Jessi says looking me up and down.
"Please! Look at you!" I say.
"Ugh were both too hot these Holland boys are lucky" she says and I laugh.
"That's not a lie" Tom says.
"I'm ready to get drunk and have fun" haz says walking down the hall in an amazing blood red suit.
"Look at youuuu" I say admiring the suit as he gives me a little turn.
"Scuse' me" Tom laugh.
"It's not always about you Tom!" Haz sticks his tongue out.
I swear these boys are children.
"Alright let's get this over with" dean says walking into the group, he's basically the grumpy older brother that can't stand these events anymore.
"I call olivias car!" Jessi yells grabbing my hand and pulling me down the hall in a small jog.
"I can't run in heels" I laugh as she drags me out the door.
"Well what about me love?" Tom asks as the boys catch up to us.
"Boys take a separate car!" Jessi calls out.
"Sorry" I shrug at Tom who flashes me a smile before walking over to his car.
"See you there darlin" he says.
Me and Jessi get in the black Tesla that Tom bought me and the boys speed off before us.
"Okay let's go quickly" I say and Jessi excitedly claps her hands.
"I'm so excited for you guys" she squeals.
"Don't get too excited.. we have no clue" I laugh as we drive to the drug store.
We get to the store and get out of the car.
Oh you know, nothing weird about two girls in formal dresses going to the drug store at 10 pm.
We walk in, receiving weird looks from the man at the register.
"Here we are" Jessi says pulling me down an isle.
"We should probably get a couple" I say grabbing two different boxes.
We go to the register and pay.
"You two look a little old to be getting knocked up at prom" he says and I roll my eyes grabbing the receipt from his hand.
"Okay let's go" she says and we go into the bathroom.
"I'm scared" I say.
"Don't feel anything until you've taken that test" she says. I nod, grabbing two sticks and taking them into the stall.
I pee on em and set them on the back of the toilet seat, opening the stall.
"And we wait" I sigh.
The time passes and my alarm goes off.
"Okay.. here we go" I say, walking into the stall to grab the sticks.
"What does it say?" Jessi asks.
I look down at the sticks and feel a warmth rise in me.
"They're both positive" I smile widely turning to my best friend, a smile grows on her face as she hugs me tightly.
"I'm going to be a mommy!" I say.
"I'm gunna be an auntie!" She squeals.
"Oh my god I have to tell Tom" I say, almost feeling anxiety.
"You have to wait until after the gala" she says and I nod.
"Oh my god I'm pregnant!" I yell once more.
"I'm excited and all but we really should go before they think something happened to us" she says.
"Last thing we need is tom freaking out" I laugh. We leave the bathroom and go out to the car.
I drive about 15 minuets until we get to a big luxurious building.
"This is it" she says.
We get out of the car and walk through the large doors.
"Oh hey!" Jessi says walking over to another friend leaving me alone. Thanks jess!
Men's eyes wandered my body as I walked through the crowd. It made me uncomfortable.
Toms eyes meet mine and he holds a finger up to the man talking to him and walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist which causes everyone to quickly avert their gaze.
No one really knows who Tom is dating but when they find out they're reaaaal careful.
"What took you so long darlin?" He asks.
"We got lost" I say and he laughs.
"That's why you drive with me" he says grabbing my hand and leading me back to his precious spot at the bar. He keeps me tightly wrapped around his side as he discusses with an older man.
"Can I get you guys any more drinks?" The bartender asks.
"Yeah just the same for me" Tom says and his eyes meet mine.
"What do you want?" He asks.
"Oh um nothing" I shake my head and he raises an eyebrow at me.
"Not feeling it tonight" I shrug. He gives me a strange look and continues with his conversation.
I look around the room, noting where all my friends are, each one armed with some sort of gun, including myself.
Most people would see this as the worst situation to bring a child into, but to have a baby with someone that I love, a home that will spend their lives protecting it, and loving it, willing to die for them.. have a huge family.. that's what I'd call a great situation to bring a baby into.
"Well she's been talking about it huh darling?" Tom says breaking my trance.
"Hm-what?" I say letting Tom know I was drifting in thought.
"Kids" He says and I smile.
"Yeah" I nod.
"I want to get married first, have some time with us before bringing a baby into the situation" Tom says and I feel my heart drop.
"Well that's what me and Jillian did, and we have been so pleased with our decision, once a baby's in the picture you don't get much time to yourselves" the man says and Tom nods.
"Yeah were definitely going to wait a bit" Tom laughs.
I feel a frown form on my face and push it away quickly.
"I'm going to go find jessi okay?" I say to Tom who looks a bit bummed that he won't have me at his side but nods anyways.
I walk through the crowded room filled with music from the orchestra.
I spot familiar black hair and brown eyes and make my way to her.
"We have a situation" I say to her and her eyes widen.
"What?" She asks thinking we're in actual danger.
"A um-" I pause seeing Harry standing right there listening in.
"Come with me" I say.
"You always steal my girlfriend" Harry pouts.
"Sorry" I flash him a smile before pulling her out the hallway.
"Tom doesn't want the baby" I say and he mouth drops.
"You told him?" She asks.
"Well no.. but he said he doesn't want a baby yet in his conversation" I say and she rolls her eyes.
"Just because it's not ideal right now doesn't mean he doesn't want a baby" she says.
"He said he wants us to be married first" I sigh.
"Look, he's going to be happy regardless I promise.. maybe you guys should leave a bit early tonight and talk" she says.
"I don't know.." I say and she rolls her eyes once more at me being fed up with my shit.
"Stay here and give me your keys l need em" She says as I hand her my keys and she goes back inside. I wait about 5 minuets before the door opens again and I see tom enter the hallway.
"What's wrong sweet girl? Jessi said you didn't feel good, wanna go home?" He asks running his hands up and down my arms.
"You don't need to stay?" I ask.
"Please after getting the deals I needed I have no other reason to stay here when I could just go home and be with you" he says and I smile.
"Yeah lets go home" I say and he takes his hand in mine as we walk out to his car.
"What about yours?" He asks.
"Jessi is bringing it home later" I say and he nods. We drive home and go inside.
"Look I really need to tell you something" I say to him, sitting down on his bed as he pulls off his tie.
"What's going on?" He asks, concern on his face.
"About what you said earlier, about not wanting a baby right now? Is that true?" I ask
"Well you know Id rather wait until we're married, why?" He asks.
"Well.. because I'm pregnant" I say and his eyes widen as they meet mine. I sit there, anxiety flooding my system as I wait for his response.
"Oh my god" he says a smile forming on his face that melts away my anxiety. "Seriously?" He asks and I nod.
"Yeah, I'm serious" I say and his smile grows wide as he scoops me up in his arms, hugging me tightly and pressing kisses to my head.
"Are you happy?" I ask and he pulls away only enough for me to see his face.
"Are you kidding me? I'm so excited, I'm gunna be a dad" he says kissing my lips. "I can't believe it we're going to have a baby!"
"I know" I smile widely.
"You know.. nows as good a time as any" he says reaching into his coat.
"I wanted this to happen on some expensive yacht, but I feel like right now is a moment we'll remember better than any" he says bending down on one knee as my hand flies over my mouth.
"What are you-" I don't manage to get another word out once those beautiful brown eyes looked up at me.
"I want to spend the rest of my life with you Olivia, you have completely changed me for the better, and now you're carrying a piece of both of us.. I want to not only be this baby's daddy, but I want to be your husband, Olivia miller, will you marry me?" He asks and I nod feeling tears falling down my face and an inability to speak.
He stands up and pulls me into him.
"I love you so much" he says.
"I love you too, Thomas Stanley Holland"