•15•

*olivias pov*
Tom left the room and my phone dings again.
Unknown: just meet me there in an hour.
Olivia: okay.
I drink my tea and head up to my room, passing by the guest room on the way where I could hear Harry and Jessi talking behind the door.
"She told me all that last night, and then after she fell asleep and I was almost asleep tom came downstairs and said 'what are you doing to me babygirl I wish I deserved you' and they're both so in denial!" I hear jessi say and my eyes widen.
Tom said that?
"If anything is going to happen between them it can't be forced jess" he says.
"I know but they're just so perfect for each other! Tom needs this. And so does Olivia"
I walk away from the door and to my room, trying to ignore what I heard for now and keep my focus on what I'm about to do in an hour.
I jump in the shower and put on a T-shirt with a Gucci windbreaker, Levi jean shorts, and my white Lou Vuitton sneakers.
Now.. to get out of here...
I haven't necessarily left without tom, but last time we left I watched the code he punched into the side fence so i can get out if I wanted to.
It's more so staying out without anyone noticing, I don't think tom has a problem with me going out but he'd definitely be mad if I went out without telling him exactly where I'm going Incase something went wrong.
I walk down the hall and put my ear up to his office door. He's in a meeting so he won't be out for a while.
I walk downstairs and out the back door, I quickly make my way to the side fence and punch in the code, unlocking it.
"Where are you going?" I hear and turn around to see Jackson.
"Umm I'm going to get something for Tom" I smile.
He looks at me for a moment.
"Alright see you later" he smiles and walks away.
Wow I'm glad that was just Jackson.
I walk out of the gate and Down the street to the Uber I called.
"Bonnie's diner please" I say and he nods and drives off.
I get to the diner and have tom on speed dial just in case it's not just a long lost friend.
I walk in the diner and my eyes search the booths.
My gaze lands on a familiar face, a very familiar face.
Considering it's basically my own.
I walk slowly towards the booth.
"Olivia, it's so good to see you, where have you been?" She asks.
She has no idea.
"I could ask you the same question" I say.
"Well Sit Down let's talk" she says.
I sit down at the table and she smiles at me.
"You know I've been so busy with my job but I am uh.. I'm taking a leave so I thought I'd come stay with you for a while, why haven't you been home?" She asks and I almost burst with laughter but I play it a little more.
"A leave huh? Why?" I ask.
"Oh just wanted to get away" she shrugs. "But seriously where have you been? Your apartment is empty and the school said you quit your job?"
"Yeah" I nod.
"Why?" She asks.
I fight the urge to flip right then and there.
"Because when your twin sister is in the fucking mafia people kidnap the wrong girl" I say and her smile falls and her eyes go wide.
"Come on" she says trying to get me to stand up.
"I'm not going anywhere with you, you wanna talk? Right here is fine" I say.
"You know I have a gun right?" She says and I laugh.
"You think I don't?"
I really don't.
She calms a bit and stays where she's seated.
"Why did you lie to me?" I ask.
I was trying to protect you" she says.
"Well great fucking job! Now I'm stuck in the middle of all of it"
"W-what happened?" She asks. "Did you take my job?"
"Absolutely not" I say. "I don't want anything to do with that"
"Then who?.."
"I don't know" I shrug. "Our dad definitely tried to get me to though"
"I'm sorry.." she says.
"Fuck your apologies, you know I shouldn't even be here right now, you killed someone who's important to someone I care about"
"Wait who? Who are you talking about?" She asks.
"No one" I shake my head. "Look I should go"
"Olivia please at least tell me where I can find you" she asks.
"Where you can find me?" I laugh. "You can find me in a mob house with a bunch of men because my own dad attacked me"
"Olivia..." she sighs.
"Oh and what's even better? The guys I spend every day with have to look at the face that killed their best friend, all because of you." I say getting up from the table and walking out the door, calling an Uber.
"Wait..." she says following me out of the diner. "You're with Tom Holland?"
"Yes. And him and his friends have done more for me in the past couple weeks than you have in 23 years" I lower my voice. "So if it comes between choosing him or you, I'm choosing him. So I suggest you leave me alone, cause if he finds you, he's not going to be nice"
"You're not going to tell him I'm in town are you?" She asks.
"Nope, but if you try to contact me again, I can't promise he won't find out"
I get in the Uber and head back to the house.