•5•

I glance over at the computer screen. She's still just sleeping.
It's 1am and I'm watching tv. I figure I can go to sleep? I mean she's just sleeping what is she going to do?
But then I see something weird on camera 4...
"Shit" I mutter to myself jumping to my feet and bolting upstairs to toms room.
"Wake up man" I say shaking him harshly which causes him to pull his gun on me.
"Dude it's me get up" I say and he lowers his gun.
"What? What's going on?" He asks.
"It's Olivia" I say. "He's there"
Toms eyes widen and he throws his blankets, jumping out of bed.
"Let's go" He says, grabbing his gun.
We run outside and get in his car, as he speeds out quickly.
"Shit she's like 20 minuets away" I say.
"I'll have us there in 8" he says, running every stop sign and light.
"This is a new low for me" he says.
"What?" I ask.
"Using her for bait" he states.
"You What?"
"I knew he had come by her apartment once but I missed it, when she got taken by us he stopped. I knew her going back would get him back, and through him we get Amelia" he explains.
That was a new low for tom. Don't get me wrong he does some insane shit. But our mob has always had an unspoken rule, don't go out of your way to hurt an innocent woman.
We finally get to the apartment and we both turn the safety on our guns off, walking through the hallway.
"Apartment 7" tom mumbles to me.
*olivias pov*
"What do you want from me?" I ask, tears falling from my eyes as my 'father' searches my room.
My hands and legs were tied up, he had gotten to me at my most vulnerable state.
I should have stayed with tom..
"Well since you were able to wiggle your way out of Holland's" he starts. "I figure you must have some information"
"I didn't take any files, you're wasting your time" I say as he looks through my dresser.
"Now see Olivia, that's your first mistake. Always take files" he says turning towards me. "You'd know that if your mother hadn't fucking left me and took you with her. Sooo worried about her daughters growing up in the mafia" he pulls out a knife. "But look who's the one in danger now"
"I can't help you, I know nothing" I say.
"You do know something" he laughs. "Cause otherwise you wouldn't have recognized me"
Damn it.
"Tell me what happened at Hollands Olivia" he says taking the knife to my throat.
I stay silent and he shakes his head.
"Bitch" he spits and drags the knife across my shoulder down my arm causing me to let out a scream that he muffled with his hand.
My scrunched eyes open to suddenly see someone grab him and pull him off me, pointing their gun at his head.
"Drop the fucking knife" tom says to him, and he drops the knife.
"And the gun" he sighs. He reaches into his back pocket and slides the gun across the floor.
"What?" My dad laughs. "You guys make house calls now?"
"Shut the fuck up" haz says, restraining my dad. "We're going to go have some fun" he has a devilish look in his eyes, almost an excitement.
Once my dad is restrained Tom lets himself lower his gun, turning to see me.
"Shit" he mutters walking over to me.
"Here let's wrap this up for now" he rips a part of my sheets off and ties it around my arm. "He got pretty deep"
I sit there, in shock. Tears falling down my face.
Never did I ever think this would happen to me.
"Darlin are you okay?" He asks in a whisper. I silently shake my head no.
"Will you please come back to the house so I can clean that up?" He asks referring to the large gash on my arm.
I nod yes.
"Olivia don't trust him, he's done so much shit" her dad tries saying but haz punches him, knocking him out.
"Might as well have a silent car ride" he shrugs.
"are you ready?" Tom asks and I nod, standing up and we go out to his car.
I sit in the front seat, shaking to death. The man who just snuck into my house, tied me up, and hurt me is sitting right behind me. Yes he's restrained, knocked out, and there's a man with a gun sitting right next to him. But it still scared me to death.
My shaking legs and quivering lip did not stop.
Tom sees my discomfort and rests a firm grip right above my knee, watching the road as he speedily gets us to the house.
The gates open and he pulls in the driveway.
"Take him down to the basement, search him and get him set up for when he wakes up. Don't do anything, I want to be the one to deal with him" tom says to Harrison, who nods and pulls the man out of the car. Practically dragging his body inside.
He gets out and I open my door, slowly getting out.
I follow him inside and to the bathroom in his office.
"Sit" He says and I sit on the counter top as he unties the wrap around my bloody wound.
"He went deep but...I don't think you'll need stitches" he says cleaning off the cut which makes me wince. It went from the top of my shoulder almost to my elbow.
"I think we're going to glue it" he says and I raise my eyebrows at him, causing him to laugh a bit. "It's what they use in hospitals, not super glue"
I relax as he fixes my cut and wraps my arm up.
"You're all good" he says as he finishes wrapping it.
He sees my hesitation to leave the room and sighs.
"He's locked up in the basement, with haz watching him. He's not getting out" he tries to calm me.
"H-he's my dad. He's suppose to love and protect me but he broke into my home and hurt me" I cry.
Tom definitely doesn't know what to do. And I almost felt bad for breaking down in front of him, because this isn't what he signed up for.
"Look I'm gunna be honest I'm shit at this whole comforting thing" he says. "But I can promise that you'll be safe, I will not let him lay a finger on you again I promise"
His promises are affirm. You can tell.
"I'm scared" I say.
"Go to bed, lock your door, and try to sleep. I'm going to go deal with him" he pushes a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I'm going to make him regret what he did"
He helps me off the counter and walks with me to my room.
I open the door and turn to him.
"Get some clean pajamas on, and go to sleep okay?" He says and I nod, before shutting the door and locking it.
I go grab some pajamas and put them on, and lay in the bed.
But every time I close my eyes, they spring back open.
I'm terrified.