•13•

"Hey" I smile at Olivia as I walk in her room.
"Hey" she says tapping quickly on her phone and locking it, turning towards me, my hoodie that was big on me was like a dress on her because she's short.
"We're ordering in Chinese, and Harry's girlfriend is coming over, wanna come down?" I ask.
"Another girl? God yes" she says jumping off the bed.
"I figured" I laugh.
"It's not easy living with a bunch of Stinky boys" she frowns.
"Hey I don't stink! I wear tom ford" I say.
She walks up to me, wrapping her arms around me and leaning her face into my neck to smell my cologne.
I feel her baby hairs tickle my neck and she pulls back.
"Yeah you smell pretty good" she says, her arms still around me.
Damn I want to kiss her.
Why?
She lets go and walks out of her room, me following behind like a puppy.
"Jessi is here" Harry calls from the living room and we walk in.
"Olivia this is jessi" I introduce them to each other.
"Hi" Olivia smiles, shaking the brunettes hand.
"Hey" jessi smiles. "It's so good to meet you"
We sit down and Olivia sits right at my side.
This is normal for me and Olivia, we've just gotten close. But the glances Harry and Sam were giving me made it feel like I was doing something wrong, or that I'm going 'soft' for her.
"So why are you living here?" Jessi asks Olivia and she looks to me, almost asking permission.
"She's cool" I nod and Olivia turns back to her.
"My dad and sister are in another mob and they want me to take it over" she says and jessi's mouth drops.
"You've really got balls going after another mob bosses daughter Holland" jessi comments.
"Oh it gets better" Harry says. "He's got her dad locked up in the basement"
"Holy shit" jessi laughs. "That's crazy"
The doorbell rings and Olivia gets up.
"I'll get it" she says and walks out to the door.
"Oh my god how long have you two been in Love?!" Jessi asks and I roll my eyes.
"Why does everyone keep saying that?!" I ask.
"Because it's obvious" she says.
"Is it though? Cause I don't love her"
"She's wearing your hoodie and you're both all cuddly"
"Yeah so cuddly" Harry jokes and Jessi hits his arm.
"It's cute!" Jessi says.
"Jesus how much food did you get?" Olivia asks walking in with three bags of food, setting it on the coffee table.
"So Olivia" jessi starts as Olivia goes to the fridge to get a drink. "Any guys around here caught your eye?"
Olivia laughs.
Ouch.
"Nah they're all scary" she jokes as she sits down with a beer.
"Cmon you have to at least find one slightly attractive" she says.
"I mean yeah attractive but that's all" Olivia laughs.
"Oh my god who?" Jessi asks as Sam, harry, and I sit back letting them have their girl talk.
"Umm" Olivia thinks for a moment. "Well Harrison has really pretty eyes and smile"
"Of Everyone you think Harrison is attractive?" I ask and she shrugs.
"I mean if I had to choose someone" she laughs. "Blame her she's the one making me play this game"
Jessi laughs at her comment.
"Cmon you gotta give me more than that" Jessi says. "Would you date any of them?!"
"Jessi stop" Harry laughs seeing how much Jessi is pushing but that's just who she is.
"Nah" Olivia shakes her head. "I don't really date everyone just cheats anyways" she shrugs.
Imagine what dicks she had to of dated in the past to think everyone just cheats like it's normal.
"Who cheated I'll kill em" I say jokingly but also very seriously.
I'll fucking kill them.
"Oh let's see" she thinks. "Dillon from grade 8, Simon from grade 10 and Tyler from grade 12"
"Boys just kind of suck" Jessi says.
"Excuse me" Harry laughs.
"Except you babe" she says to him.
Olivia smiles at the bit of affection Harry and Jessi show each other.
"Ooo What are we having?" Haz asks walking in and sitting down on the other side of Olivia, throwing his arm around her.
"Chinese" She says to him and he grabs a fork.
"So Olivia was just telling us how-" Sam starts.
"Sam you dick" Jessi interrupts him.
"I really don't care" Olivia laughs.
"What?" Haz asks.
"They asked me who I found attractive in the house and I said you, big whoop" Olivia shrugs and haz smiles.
"So you've got the hots for me Darlin?" Haz asks her and she laughs leaning back into his chest, his arm wrapping around the front of her.
"Totally" she says.
I knew they were just joking.
But I like it better when she's laughing at me teasing her.
I see my brothers looking at me to see my reaction to the situation and I ignore their stares, eating my food and joining in the conversation.
I'll be damned if I let anyone make me chase them.