•24•

*toms pov*
"If they didn't know we were here.. they do now" I say after dean shot the man guarding the door.
"Let's go" haz says opening the door.
I hold my gun out, walking swiftly down the hall.
There's no one.
"Who let the girl out?!" I hear a man yell followed by two gun shots.
"Olivia!" I call out, knowing the girl he was talking about was her.
I turn around, the guys were gone. Searching other parts of the house.
I follow where I heard the gun shots come from and turn a corner quickly running into the barrel of two guns being pointed at me.
"Drop it Tom" the voice says and I look up to see Amelia.
"Two against one, id listen" the guy says. I slowly lower my gun and the guy grabs my arm.
"You're really going to regret walking in those doors" he says.
"Hey! Let him go." I hear a familiar voice say and we turn around to see my beautiful girl, beaten up and holding up a gun.
"Don't try this Olivia, you don't know what you're doing" Amelia shakes her head.
"Maybe not" Olivia says, the gun not held steady between her shaky hands. "But I know that I'll do what I have to, that's how we were raised"
"So then you should know I'm going to get what I want" Amelia smirks. "I always do, and you sit at home, being a innocent scared little bitch"
"No.. I'm not scared anymore" Olivia shakes her head.
"Baby look at me" I say and Olivia refuses to take her eyes off Amelia.
"She just wants me, go find Harrison" I say and she shakes her head.
"I'm done with you, and your lies, let him go" she demands and Amelia laughs.
"Or what? You'll shoot me? go ahead you shoot me, he shoots you" Amelia says.
"Babygirl walk away" I say to her. "Please just walk away"
"I'm sorry" Olivia says, her eyes tearing up and her hands shaking as she pulls the trigger, shooting Amelia right in the head.
"Should have listened" the man holding me says, whipping out his gun.
"No!" I yell as his finger pulls the trigger sending the bullet flying across the room.
"Aghhh"
Jackson jumps in front of Olivia, taking a bullet to the chest.
He falls to the floor and Olivia shoots the man in the head. Twice.
"Jackson!" She cries after dropping the gun, bending down over the kid. "I'm so sorry"
"I really liked you, Olivia" he gives a small smile. "You were a good friend"
"Jack stop you're okay" she shakes her head. "You're going to be okay."
"Will you tell haz I said thanks" he says quickly groaning in pain.
"You can tell him yourself" she says, tears falling quickly from her eyes.
He groans again clutching his chest with his hand.
"It hurts more than haz said it would.." he almost laughs.
"Shh it's okay, you'll be okay" Olivia says.
"get out of here, they're coming" he manages to get out before loosing consciousness.
"Jack" Olivia cries and I grab her.
"We need to go" I say to her.
"No! No he was just a kid this is my fault we need to help him" she cries clinging to his body.
"Baby he's already gone, we need to go" I try to persuade her.
"Fuck!" Haz says seeing the sight in front of him.
"Look they've got people coming we gotta leave" dean says.
"I'm so sorry Jack" Olivia cries, pressing a kiss to jacks forehead before standing up.
I grip her arm tightly and pull her through the hallway and out the door, haz shooting a few more behind us on our way out.
We weave through the woods and manage our way back to the car.
We pile in and I speed off.
"Haz contact everyone, tell them we need extra watch 24/7 until we know if anyone else was informed of our location" I say and haz nods.
I look over to the passengers seat at my sweet girl, who was not only physically scared but now emotionally scarred. I see tears falling down her cheeks and trauma in her eyes.
I give her knee a squeeze and grab her hand the rest of the drive.
We get to the house and the guys get out of the car, haz shedding a few tears for Jackson, he was his mentor after all.
"Cmon darling we need to go inside" I say to Olivia who was frozen in her seat.
I get out and open her door.
"Lets go home" I say grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the car. I wrap my arm around her and walk inside to my room.
She sits on the bed and I pull her into me tightly.
She was still shaking from everything, her body was tense and I could tell she was breaking.
"I killed him" she says.
"No you didn't" I shake my head.
"Yes I did!" She cries. "He got shot because of me!"
"He sacrificed himself for you, because he cared about you. That's what a mob does, we take care of each other" I say.
"You should have left me" she says. "None of this would have happened if you left me there!"
"Darling don't do this to yourself" I sigh. "I couldn't leave you.."
"Why not?" She asks, looking me in the eyes for the first time since we found her.
"Because I love you, and I don't leave the people I love" I say.
She just cries, she's overwhelmed by everything.. I mean she just had her first kill and loss in one day.
"I wasn't prepared for this" she says, calming down.
"No one ever Really is, darling. And I'm sorry I didn't protect you" I say.
"Are we safe now?" She asks and her words break my heart a little.
"I've got 20 men surrounding the building armed with the most expensive guns on the market, you're more than safe now" I say.
"Are they both dead?" She asks me.
"Um.. haz apparently shot your dad" I say.
"Well.. no family is better than bad family" she says.
"Hey, Don't say you have no family.." I say to her. "You've got two older brothers out of haz and dean, you've got a sister out of Jessi, and you've got me..."
"We're your family now"