•21•

I wake up in Toms bed, feeling the warmth radiating off his body. I turn over and look at his sleepy face. I love his face, even if it is a bit beat up right now.
I decide to get up, and go make him breakfast, he deserves at least that after his rough day. I go downstairs to the kitchen and am greeted by Jackson.
"Morning" he smiles.
"Good morning" I say.
"Boss feeling any better?" He asks.
"Well he's definitely not as bad as he was the other night" I say opening the fridge.
I start cooking some food and listening to the music Jackson was playing, the kid actually has good taste in music.
"Oh! I need more flour for the pancakes" I groan.
"In the pantry upstairs" Jackson tells me and I thank him before walking back upstairs.
I open the pantry and search for the four. I feel a strong hand grip my wrist and I turn to see not tom, not Harrison, not anyone I'd be comfortable with gripping my wrist that hard.
"D-dad? How'd you?" I was in shock on how he got out of the basement.
"Hey sis" I hear a familiar voice say and turn to see Amelia.
"Couldn't keep my dad locked up forever" she says.
"How'd you find me?" I ask and she laughs.
"Tracker, you're not that hard to deceive"
"Let's go" my dad says holding his hand tightly over my mouth muffling any screams and carrying me quickly out of the house and into a car.
"They have cameras they'll find you" I say as he zip ties my hands in the back seat.
"I took care of those" he says.
"Why are you doing this?" I ask.
"You talk too much" he says putting duct tape over my mouth. I felt my fight or flight going haywire.
We pull into a secluded location, a huge dark house at the end of the driveway.
"Come on" my dad says yanking me out of the car and through the door.
"Welcome back sir" a man says to my dad as we walk through the door.
"Fuck you" my dad spits, holding his gun up and shooting he man in the head. My heart sinks as I watch him fall to the floor.
My dad is cold. Tom only killed when there was a threat to his business, nothing so cold blooded like what I just witnessed.
I get pulled through a door and into a room very similar to toms basement. I'm sat in a chair and tied up securely, I try to squirm out of his grip but he has other men come in and hold me down as he ties me up.
"You know.. it didn't have to come to this" Amelia shakes her head. "We gave you several chances yet every single time you managed to fuck it up by choosing tom"
She rips the tape off, waiting for me to talk.
"What? Nothing to say? You betrayed your family by staying with him"
"You betrayed me for years! Lying to me! Acting like you're a normal person when in reality you're a cold bitch" I say and her eyes narrow at me.
"I'm not the one who chose a boy over family"
"Why do you want me? What could I possibly bring to the table? I've never even shot a gun" I say.
"An edge" Amelia says. "Not only are you full of information on what goes on over there, but you're also a good.. bargaining tool."
*toms pov*
I wake up and open my eyes to see my beautiful girl wasn't next to me. I hate when she gets up before me.
I sit up and throw on a T-shirt before walking downstairs to the kitchen and see Jackson and dean sitting on the couch watching some show.
"You guys seen Olivia?" I ask them.
Jackson looks from me, then his eyes wonder the kitchen.
"I thought she was cooking, she went to go get stuff out of the pantry" he says and I nod.
I walk back upstairs and see the pantry doors open at the end of the hall.
"Morning darling" I say looking inside but she's not there.
"Olivia?" I call out down the hall.
I walk around the corner and see the big grey door opened and feel a pit in my stomach.
"I told you not to come down here darling" I say as I walk down the stairs. But I saw something way worse than Olivia down here.
Larson is gone.
Shit.
"Olivia?!" I call out a bit louder running down the hallways.
"Olivia?!"
"Woah what's going on?" Dean asks as I reach the kitchen again.
"Larson got out, Olivia's gone" I say in a panic.
"How'd he get out?!" Jackson asks.
"I don't know" I mutter quickly making my way to my office to check the security cams.
I get on my computer and see nothing come up, they completely wiped my cameras. Someone broke in and did all this.
"Fuck!" I yell throwing the laptop across the room.
My office door swings open and haz walks in.
"Jackson told me what's going on, did you check the cameras?" He asks.
"Gone, it's all wiped" I say.
"Umm" he thinks for a moment. "Who's on guard outside?"
"I don't know" I sigh. "Go question them I'm going to hack the street cameras"
Haz hurries off and I grab the laptop I had previously thrown across the room, picking it up and bringing it back to my desk to hack into the security cameras for the streets.
This is going to take a while, since Derek was the one who normally hacked things. Luckily he taught me.
"I'm gunna get you back darling"