•22•

*olivias pov*
My eyes open and I take in my dark surroundings, I pull at my hands and feet.
Tied up.
It wasn't a dream.
Last thing I remembered I was knocked out by some random guy she had watch me.
"Morning sunshine" the dark haired man smiles at me, sitting on a box sharpening his knife.
"Don't call me that" I say demandingly.
"Hey at least I'm not beating you up like my buddy" he shrugs. "I never really believed in hitting girls"
"Real talker aren't you?" I say and he flashes me a grin.
"I'm Marcus" he says.
"I don't care" I shake my head.
"Well you should cause you're going to be here a while, and I'm the only one who likes having conversations" he says setting down the knife, and grabbing a new one to start sharpening.
"Oh I won't be here for long" I shake my head.
"Why? You think the Holland kid is going to save you?" He laughs.
"He will, and he's going to put a bullet in every fucking brain in this house" I say with certainty.
"Sweetheart" He says standing up. "He couldn't track down Amelia for two months, what makes you think he's going to find you?"
"He'll find a way" I say and he smiles.
"Oh to be young and in love" he shakes his head, walking towards the back of the room.
I take in every detail of the room, searching for anything that could help me. Tom wanted to teach me all kind of self defense, how to shoot, how to take care of myself. And every time I said no. I really wish I would have listened now.
"Marcus?" I see Amelia appear in the door.
"Yes ma'am?" He says hurrying to the door.
"She up?" I hear.
"Yes"
"Ready to talk?" She asks
"Go for it" He says and she walks into the room, making eye contact with me.
"Hey sis" she smiles. "Ready to cooperate?"
"Eat my ass" I say and her smile drops.
"Look Olivia, I don't want to have to.. force you to talk" she says as she runs her hand over the torture devices that lined the table. "Believe it or not, you're my sister and I don't really want to hurt you.."
"Go ahead" I shrug, trying to play tough when I could feel my heart rate quickening.
"Olivia, how well do you know Tom? Is this really worth keeping his secrets?" She asks.
I stay silent and she raises her eyebrow at me.
"He doesn't love you." She shakes her head. "I can see that piece of you, thinking your knight in shinning armor is going to walk in that door and rescue you, but he's not. Have you forgotten the only reason you even know him is because he thought you were me. He would have killed you."
"Why do you need me? You snuck into the house you could have stolen all the files" I say trying to make sense of the situation.
"There's things even I can't get.. and his mob would outnumber ours greatly... but Olivia with your help" he places her hands on the chair, leaning down so she's eye level with me. "We could have the strongest mob in London."
I see a spark of excitement In her eye, waiting for me to speak.
"Again, eat my ass" I say and she stands up straight, a glare growing on her face.
"Wrong answer" she sighs, walking towards the table, picking up a small pen.
"This ones my favorite" She smiles. "It seems harmless, but when you press this little button, it's fun"
I see the electric pulses as she presses the pen on and off. It was definitely not going to be a small shock.
"This baby has a current of 15 milliamps, not going to kill you, but feels like it will"
She quickly pressed the pen to my arm and my head flys back as I feel an extreme shock through my body, my breathing almost gone and pain exploring my body. Screams leave my mouth and she pulls away, allowing me to breath again.
"This'll be fun" she smiles.
*toms pov*
"Sir you've been up for almost two days" dean says bringing me What had to be my 20th coffee. "Maybe you should take a break"
"Fuck off before I put a bullet between your eyes" I say not removing my eyes from the computer. I hear the door shut and get back to work.
"He's right mate, you're going to be useless if you don't sleep soon" haz says sitting in the chair at the end of my desk.
"I don't care" I say.
"Jackson should be back soon, maybe he'll have some good news" he says.
"I don't know why you'd send the kid alone" I shake my head at him.
"He's Ready I've been training the kid for 8 months now, he's got this" haz assures me.
"He better this is a big fucking deal" I say.
"They use to be friends so I almost feel bad about this" haz says.
As if on cue the door of my office opens and Jackson walks in with a frantic tied up kid.
I stand up and give Jackson an approving nod.
"Have a seat" I say to the kid who sits down in the chair across my desk. His hands tied behind his back.
"Check him for weapons?" I ask.
"Yes sir" Jackson nods.
"Man why are you doing this? We were mates" the guy says to Jackson.
"I don't need to harm you in anyway, as long as you talk" I state. "You work for Amelia miller?"
"I'm not saying shit" he shakes his head.
"Lukas just talk" Jackson says almost pleading so he doesn't have to watch an old friend suffer.
"Do you know who I am Lukas?" I ask the kid.
"No" he shakes his head and I laugh.
"Oh you're going to hate what I'm about to tell you" I say, walking around to the front of my desk, sitting back on it.
"I'm Tom Holland" I say and his eyes widen.
"Shit" he mutters, instantly looking terrified. Their mob may be good at hiding, keeping secrets, and being smart with their deals. But I'm better at scaring the shit out of everyone.
I'm the most feared mobster in London.