•6•

*toms pov*
"So, brainwashed my daughter huh? Got her thinking you're some knight in shinning bullshit?" Larson says.
"What do you want with her?" I ask, pacing back and forth with my knife, ready to do what I need to get back at him for killing Derek.
"She's my daughter.. but she also could be helpful" he says.
"With what?" I ask and he laughs.
"Wouldn't you like to know"
"I'm the one with the knife so I suggest you choose your next words very wisely" I say walking towards him. His face bruised from where haz knocked him out earlier.
"Listen to me, kid." He spits. "Give me the girl, and I'll leave your mob alone. You don't want to mess with me, you're not even half the mobster I am"
"You're right" I say, running the knife across his leg with force, causing him to growl at the pain. "I'm better"
"Why do you want her anyways? She's useless to you" he says.
"Because, I protect what doesn't need to be harmed, I'm a mobster, not a monster like you" I state. "Now tell me where Amelia is, and all this can be over with"
"I don't know" he mumbles.
"Hah.. you don't know" I laugh and run the knife across his cheek, leaving a gash.
"Fuck" he mutters turning his face away.
"Tell me where the fuck she is!" I yell in his face, leaning my hands on either side of the chair he is tied to.
"I don't fucking know" he yells back. "She left after she killed Derek"
"Why would she leave the mob?" I ask, keeping the knife close to his face.
"I don't know, one night she was there, the next she wasn't" he says.
"So that's why you want Olivia" I say backing up. "You need her to take over so you don't lose the fucking mob"
"I've been watching her for weeks, she's got fucking potential! Until you fuck wads ruined it" he yells and I punch him in the face, causing his head to fly back.
"Go wake up dean, tell him to watch him. I'm done for tonight" I say to haz who hastily nods and runs upstairs.
"You can't keep her from me forever" he smirks.
"Soon enough you'll be dead, and I won't have to" I say.
"Why not kill me now then?" He says.
"Because I need you alive, a former mob boss could come in very useful" I say as dean reaches the basement.
"Oh shit you got Kenneth Larson?" He asks me.
"The one and only" Larson says with a stupid ass smile on his face.
"He moves an inch" I say handing dean a gun. "You shoot him in the leg"
"Yes sir" dean nods before I go upstairs.
I walk to my room, and change out of the blood splattered clothes. Laying in bed trying to let sleep take me over.
Obviously you don't sleep much when you're the biggest mob boss in the UK.
__
I wake up and instantly get ready for the day and go downstairs to check on dean.
I walk down the dark stairs and see dean, sitting in a chair twirling his knife in his fingers.
"How'd the night go?" I ask him.
"Good boss" he says.
"Go ahead and have Harrison put together watch times for all of you okay?" I say and he nods.
"Yes sir" he nods and I go back upstairs and walk into the kitchen. I see Olivia sitting at the island, drinking tea.
I look up at her. Her eyes have dark circles and are puffy, she's pale and looks sick.
"You didn't sleep" I say, pouring myself some coffee.
"I tried" she muttered.
I take a sip from my cup before setting it down.
"You're safe darling, he has no way of seeing you. He's locked up tight" I say.
"Every time I close my eyes I feel like someone slowly coming up behind me, ready to attack me" she says.
"Nothings going to happen to you while you're under my protection" I say resting my hand on her arm. She flinches and I pull away quickly realizing she had a huge gash under her long sleeves.
"I have a meeting in a bit, how about we go get some of your stuff and bring it here later?" I ask her and she gets a small smile and nods.
"Alright, take it easy I'll see you in a bit" I say and go to my office to get to work.
*olivias pov*
I sit on the couch and go through my phone. Tom deleted all my social media apps and I make a mental note to yell at him for that later. I go on YouTube and watch some videos trying to take my mind off stuff.
"Hey liv" haz says plopping down next to me.
"Don't call me liv" I say.
"No can do liv, olivias a bit.. girly" he says.
"Funny coming from a guy who couldn't beat me in a fight" I laugh.
"Oh man we're back to that" he sighs.
"I will forever hold it against you" i say.
"How's your arm?" He asks more seriously.
"Nothing a little Advil can't fix" I shrug.
"Sir he's not shutting up" a man says walking into the room.
"Sir?" I say to haz with a laugh.
"I'm the second in command" he says beaming with pride.
"Let's have some fun boys" he says getting up, going with them to the basement.
I lay down, and eventually fall asleep.