Prologue

Quick Note: The average person lives around 80 years, so if you multiply it by the days of the year, then multiply again by hours of the day, then the average hours a person's lifetime may have is:
• 80 years old × 365 days × 24 hours = 700800 hours a lifetime.
※ The human life time may vary depending on how long a person lives (average people just live around 80 years)

וו×

"The truth is the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it,"

וו×

"Look, it's her..."

"Freak,"

"Killer,"

I kept my head forward, used to the whispers and looks that were sent my way every day, entering my homeroom classroom, passing by that vacant seat that no one seems to occupy nor touch, and sitting down my seat which is on the far back with the seat next to me vacant as no one wanted to sit next to a killer like me.

I looked at my wristwatch, seeing that I still have half an hour before homeroom starts. Breathing in, I looked outside, my eyes widening when I saw a hooded figure standing on the gate, looking right at me - as if balance was never a problem to him - but I was shocked, he was standing on the gate as if it was normal, but no one looked at him, or rather no one seems to see him.

 Breathing in, I looked outside, my eyes widening when I saw a hooded figure standing on the gate, looking right at me - as if balance was never a problem to him - but I was shocked, he was standing on the gate as if it was normal, but no one look...

But, what shocked me more is his chest. He has a countdown on his chest... 00:05.

But it's just frozen, it's not moving...

He smirked at me, his mouth forming words that were inaudible to me, but somehow, I can understand him, he said, "You can see it too, right?"

Ring. Ring.

I looked ahead, startled by the bell indicating that homeroom was beginning, turning my head to scan my surroundings, I saw no one has seen my peculiar behavior.

Hah, I bet they don't even care.

"Okay class, open your textbooks and we will be beginning a new lesson,"

Sparing one last glance at the man's previous position, I saw him gone, making me sigh in relief. Maybe I was just hallucinating.

וו×

"Have you found her?" A voice rang in Minho's head, slightly startling the man.

Minho smirked, "Of course, the moment she saw me, I knew,"

Chan, their leader, came to his room early this morning, when he was showering, startling the poor boy. But, he was more shocked when Chan notified him that they finally have a lead on the Life Manipulator. Being assigned on a sudden mission to find the Life Manipulator, Minho was unaware that the Manipulator was a female.