Chapter Five

I never knew that Minho with blue hair is the only thing I ever needed (don't tell silver-haired Chan I said that). Minho is making me swerve lanes hELP.

וו×

Pretty Ugly

1. I'm very ugly

2. So don't try to convince that

3. I am a very beautiful person

4. Because at the end of the day

5. I hate myself in every single way

6. And I'm not going to lie to myself by saying

7. There is beauty inside of my that matters

8. So rest assured I will remind myself

9. That I am a worthless, terrible person

10. And nothing you say will make me believe

11. I still deserve love

12. Because no matter what

13. I am not good enough to be loved

14. And I am in no position to believe that

15. Beauty does exist within me

16. Because whenever I look in the mirror I always think

17. Am I as ugly as people think?

(Now read from 17-1)

וו×

I sat up, panting as I looked at my surroundings. Where am I? What happened?

My eyes widened as I remembered what happened before I was knocked out. As far as I remember that guys that were chasing after me were named Felix and Minho as each of them stated, but which one is which?

As of right now, I sat in the middle of a king-sized bed covered with the finest quality of velvety sheets, the mattress beneath me creating a comforting warmth that somehow calmed my nerves down, but remembering that I am not familiar in any way with this place unnerved me.

I hopped out of the bed, looking at the exterior of the room, feeling the soft carpet underneath my feet. The room itself is approximately thrice as big as my room. The whole exterior as the area is equipped with almost everything one needs, a vanity mirror with a chair, filled with the most expensive products on top of it and most likely more expensive necessities on its drawers. The border, the drawer handles, and the legs of both the vanity and the chair is purely made out of gold studded with what seems to be jewels.

Multiple doors are displayed on the left side of the room, checking the doors, I had discovered that there in total of two doors connected to the room. One leads to the most extravagant and largest bathroom that I have ever entered or let alone imagine, the interior has a toilet cubicle, an expensive-looking bathtub adorning the middle of the room, a separate shower stall, and a sink with the large space beside it filled with toiletries, also with the cabinet beneath the sink filled with shampoo, conditioner, soaps, extra towels, etc. Another door leads to a closet equipped with the clothes made out of the most expensive cloth that may or may not be as big as the room itself.

"Shit..." I cursed under my breath as I went to the balcony, looking down and seeing sharp spikes on the ground beneath.

Clang clang.

I jumped at the sound, only to relax my tensed shoulder after realizing that it was just an old grandfather clock.

"Seems like our guest is finally awake,"

I looked behind me, seeing nine boys around me, spotting the two who had chased me made a lump form in my throat.

"Okay, shall we introduce ourselves?" One spoke, emitting the highest authority just by the way he talks. This one is most likely to be the leader...

"Well, yes I am. So, shall we start with the youngest? I.N,"

Wait, what? I swear I didn't say that out loud.

"Hey," One monotonously greeted. I took a moment to stare at his features, taking notice of his pastel pink hair. He can come across as adorable but the glare he has as of now seemed to erase all the cute features on his face and replaced it with a mature aura.

"Seungmin,"

Unlike Jeongin, he did not utter even a single word, just raising his hand for a split second and then putting it down right away.

"Next one?"

"Felix," A deep, familiar voice said. I froze up, feeling fear engulf my body once more. So, he's Felix and the other is Minho. Shit, that punch still kinda hurt.

Somehow, upon thinking that, the leader looked at Felix and Minho, raising his eyebrow and almost simultaneously the two looked at him, as if they were conversing through their eyes or maybe telepathically.

"Jisung,"

"Here," One soullessly said, and upon looking at him I immediately took notice of his chubby cheek.

"Hyunjin,"

"Changbin,"

"I suppose, you already know him. He's Minho," I felt the hairs on my back stood up when he smirked at me, once again feeling the lump in my throat form.

"Woojin, the eldest," This guy had golden-brown hair, and the kindest eyes I have ever seen. He seemed concerned, and for once, amongst them, he is the only one who seems to care.

"And, I suppose you already guessed my position, I'm the group's leader, Chan,"

"May I ask, as to why I'm here?"

He ignored me, as if I did not just speak seconds ago, "So, welcome to our manor. We are Stray Kids,"

"But, why—" I spoke up once more.

"Enjoy your stay,"

"B—" I attempted to interject.

Suddenly, he was in front of me, harshly grabbing my jaw, and darkly saying, "I hate being interrupted, I'm in charge of this place, so you as the one living with us has to listen and abide by what I say. As I was saying, enjoy your stay, while you still can. But, if you managed to get on my bad side, I will not guarantee that you will enjoy your stay,"

וו×

Chapter written on August 19, 2019

I JUST FREAKING REALIZED THAT WOOJIN'S HAIR IS GOLDEN BROWN AND AS OF THE MOMENT, I AM EATING FRIED CHICKEN AND THE COLOR IS THE SAME AS WOOJIN'S HAIR HAHSHSHHHA