Chapter Sixteen

Chapter written on: March 23, 2020 (HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNHO!!) #Always_My_Light_Yunho #Happy_Yunho_Day

It'll be about 5 chapters until this is over. Then I'll be writing miscellaneous chapters for the members and then the final ending. I wanted to finish this story so that i can start the ateez fanfic that I'm about to write.

וו×

"Distance"

Just because we don't talk doesn't mean I don't think about you.

I'm just trying to distance myself because I know I can't have you

- (instagram) Love_just_happened

וו×

Authoress' Point of View

Seungmin froze in his spot, eyes swiftly switching to the unconscious form of his allies and back to the man that was across him.

Changbin appeared behind Chan,"Well, that was easy,"

Seungmin glared at the older man, knowing that Changbin used his speed in ordee to hit everyone's nape amd resulting them to be knocked out before they can even realize it.

"Ah... shit..." Seungmin lowly cursed, feeling a sudden burning pain in his nape.

The mark.

He gripped his nape, trying to lessen the pain starting there and spreading at a rapid pace throughout his body.

"I've never been so disappointed... so so much in my entire life..." Chan said, shaking his head in mock disappointment.

"Shut up." Seungmin spat, but regretted it when he almost doubled over when the pain almost doubled, making his hiss in pain.

"Stubborn as ever, Kim Seungmin? You should stop that infuriating attitude," Minho said.

"As if, why would I comply to an-a... any of your o- ah! order..?!" Seungmin said, almost cut off from his sentence when the pain suddenly became unbearable.

At this point, they were just staring at Seungmin pushing himself over his limit, enduring the pain just to avoid looking pathetic

"Tch, ungrateful piece of shit," Chan said before making his way towards Seungmin's curled figure and harshly slamming his foot down his head, making the other moan in pain.

"Is this how you repay me? After I saved your life? Made you live hundreds of years?" Chan said, repeatedly stomping his foot along with each words that slipped from his mouth.

"C-Chan... don't you think that's enough?" Felix said, staring back at Seungmin's pleading eyes, Seungmin's eyes that was almost covered in his own blood.

By this point, Seungmin has a small puddle of his own blood pooling around his head, coming from who knows which part of his head. He can't even tell anymore, his whole body is engulfed with unbearable pain, he is panting wildly, only staring at Felix with pleading eyes. Seungmin knows Felix, Felix is originally kind. Felix is an obedient kid, he's not a bad guy, just manipulated into doing this despicable stuff.

Felix is the type of person who will do literally anything to a person he owes. He thinks he owes Chan.

But he doesn't.

And deep inside of him, Felix knows that.

But he's afraid of what Chan will do to him if he disobeys.

"Would you rather be in his place, Felix?" Chan spat, looking over his shoulder to glare at the younger male.

"Or... do you actually deserve to be in the same position?" Chan added, as if suggesting that Felix might've been in on this plan.

"N-no... I..." Felix attempted to explain himself, but decided to shut his mouth.

"Naive as ever..." Minho muttered under his breath.

"Get your foot off. Now," Seungmin said firmly, making Chan do the exact opposite, pressing his foot down harder.

"What nice roses you have here. Why did you love roses so much again?" Chan said, walking over the healthy bushes flocked with the most beautiful roses ever.

"Don't touch them-!" Seungmin attempted to get up despite his shaky knees but was stopped when Changbin appeared behind him and stepped on his back before he can even get up on both feet

"Oh yeah, I remember now..." Chan mockingly said.

"She was lovely, wasn't she?" Chan said, smirking at Seungmin before proceeding to mercilessly rip the poor roses out of their stems.

וו×

Seungmin is fuming at this point, having no choice but to watch the petals of his beloved flowers fall to the ground.

"I think that's enough now, Chan. What should we do to those traitors?" Changbin asked Chan, who is busy crushing the flowers under his foot.

"Throw them into the manor's dungeon,"

"You won't get rid of them?" Minho asked, surprised that Chan won't be disposing the others.

"Yet," Chan chuckled.

"Y-you wouldn't..." Seungmin says, peering up to Chan's dark eyes.

"Just watch me, but then again... I'm afraid you won't be able to after they're done with you,"

"Give me your best shot, asshole,"

וו×

A bit short... but I'll make it up to you at the ending ;) (which may or may not be a sad ending)

Felix has the least appearance in the story but I assure you, he will be the freaking highlight of the ending. Sad ending? High chance. Happy ending?.... nope...