Chapter Fourteen

I have another crisis...

I just fell deep into ATINY fandom.

Seonghwa and Yunho stole my heart :<<

Chapter written on: March 22, 2020

וו×

I guess what the say is true,
That friends "come and go"
But I never thought,
That would apply to you.

(I mean, I can be your friend :) I may appear cold by the way I response in some situation, or if ever I dont, Im just shy because idk what to say, but I'm here if anyone needs someone to talk to♡)

וו×

“Only two days until it comes,”

“What is?” I asked Chan who is standing by the doorway of my room, looking at me with such seriousness in his face that it sent shivers down my spine.

A shiver that makes my gut scream that something bad is going to happen.

“The full blood moon,”

Yup, something tells me something bad is going to happen.

I'll go now, I have something else to do, just don't bail on me when that time comes,”

Wait— didn't he heard my thoughts? Or he refused to call it out to raise any further suspicion?

That reminds me, I need to go to somewhere important.

וו×

“What's the point of this whole 'meeting', damned woman?” Jisung whispered harshly when he saw my figure coming towards his.

“This plan of yours, before I fully want to abide to this, can I ask you something?” I asked firmly, determination in my voice.

“Wait, let my correct myself, can I ask you, all of you something?” I corrected.

“You decided to make all of us come to the same place, when the rest of the members know that we can't even stand seeing each other for less than a minute, and ruin a perfectly good plan?” Seungmin said, rolling his eyes at me as he caress the leaf of a rose.

“This woman mayhaps doesn't really want to live,” Hyunjin said, massaging his temples.

“Hurry up and ask, woman. Woojin may not be able to buy us some time when one of them searches for us, especially you,” Jisung demanded.

“What... why...” I took a deep breath before continuing,“Why did Woojin kill my parents?”

“I believe I already told you, and Woojin did, it is true that he did, but not on his will. Chan was the one who took control of his mind, forcing him to kill your parents. We all know Woojin wouldn't kill anyone, much less a couple who has a child because he knows the pain of losing their own parent,”

“Are you done? We're already risking the whole thing as it is,” Jeongin said, impatient.

“One last thing... what will happen if I went to that place on the full blood moon?”