Chapter Seventeen

Chapter written on: April 11, 2020

Like, I'm wondering... is this story good? Like, at least good enough to make you all confused and suddenly get shocked at the sudden revelations? I'm not good with those, that's why I'm practicing through writing this. I don't expect it to be great as I hoped, but I do hope that it'll be okay.

וו×

There's no turning back to yesterday or to last month, or to last year... No matter how much you wish you could go back and live there again or how much you wish you could change what happened, you just can't go back... You have to keep moving forward, my beautiful friend. You have to summon all of your inner strength to let go of who you were then and use all of your courage and faith to focus on who you want to be now... who you want to be tomorrow. It might take everything you have to let go of yesterday, but once you do, you can start finding peace today.

- Nikki Banas.

וו×

"Don't do this... please..." Seungmin begged from his lying position on the cold ground.

"I... I'm sorry... I want to not do this, but I can't,"

"You really are naive, aren't you?" Seungmin softly said, staring at Felix soft doe eyes.

He continued,"You can. You can do whatever the hell you want. No one can stop you. You're doing this because you think you owe Chan, but you don't,"

"Enough with this nonsense. Do as I say, Felix. If he isn't dead by the time I get back here, I'll kill you along with him," Chan said, turning around and leaving with the female's body slumped over his shoulder.

"He's gone now. Decide, Felix. You don't have to do this, please...!" Seungmin shakily begged.

"I'm sorry, Seungmin. I really am..."

"Bastard..."

וו×

וו×

Chan smirked as he delicately took a sip from his wine, shivering from the thought of his long plan finally coming together.

"Chan," someone called out behind him.

"What is it, Changbin? Also, where is Minho?"

"Minho went back to check if Felix really killed the herb freak. Also,those kids are already put in the dungeon, all tied and secured. What's next?" Changbin asked, leaning against the railing.

Finishing his drink in one big gulp, he turned,"What do you mean "what's next"?"

Shrugging,"I mean, what are you going to do to them next? I know all about the plan with the woman, but what about the others?"

"Oh, don't worry. I have a plan for them," Chan responds, chuckling darkly to himself.

"I'll play with them more,"

וו×

Your Point of View

"What happened...." Groggily opening my eyes, I looked around to see that I am in some sort of cell, making panic rise through my system.

Wait, where's the others?

My mind traveled back to what happened prior to when I was knocked unconscious.

How's Seungmin?

"Oh no... no... no!" I chanted over and over again like a mantra, running my hand frustratedly through my hair.

I shouldn't have asked for that meeting.

I looked forward, seeing a prison cell right across mine and a shadow of a figure inside. Standing up and running towards the prison bars in hopes of checking if it was one of the others.

But pain greeted me when I felt something restrain my feet from walking after a few steps, making me drop on the cobblestone ground and making a loud sound resonate through the whole place.

"Y/N?"

"Jisung?"

"Calm down, don't make anymore noise,"

"W-where- how's Seungmin...?"

"He's... probably-"

"Dead," A new voice finishes.

"Chan! You bastard!" Jisung howls from the other cell.

"He deserve it. He knows better than to talk back to me,"

"I... I can't believe you can actually kill your own brother like that... you're a monster," I shakily said, looking at Chan's menacing expression.

For someone who just had someone killed, he looks so... carefree.

"Ha! Brother? I didn't know you were such a jokester, Y/N," Chan said in mock amusement.

"What do you call them then?! You were with them throughout many decades!" I spat at him.

"Pawns, tools, toys, and any other term you can use," Chan carelessly said.

"I hate you,"

"That's sweet of you to say, sweetheart," Chan said, laughing darkly like a lunatic.

"The red full moon is near. Watch them for me, Minho," with that he walked away, leaving us with Minho who is leaning his back against a wall casually.

 Watch them for me, Minho," with that he walked away, leaving us with Minho who is leaning his back against a wall casually

וו×

Sorry if it was short, I wanted to end it quickly but I don't know how. So....

I feel so bad for killing Seungmin shwiwjhejekw

WHY DID I MAKE CHAN THE BAD GUY???!!!!

But, don't worry, there's more to Minho than you think ;)