Chapter Three

So, I saw this on Pinterest, and I- MY UWUS ESCAPED

וו×

"Love yourself first, because that's who you'll be spending the rest of your live with,"

-Unknown.

וו×

"Okay, open your textbooks on page 69," said the teacher, rolling her eyes as she heard the snorts of the dirty-minded students at the mention of '69'.

I rolled my eyes too, finding their obnoxiousness annoying, looked at the board, seeing different kinds of formulas I'd rather die than to memorize, let alone to solve.

The intercom made an ear-booming sound, making all of us grimace, soon after a voice followed, "Y/N of Class 05- 30, please report to the principal's office for an urgent matter,"

With that, the attention is on me, but did not linger for long. Who would want to stare at a killer who knows when you're going to die?

I sighed, standing up and going to the instructed location, taking my time and not bothering to speed and think of those who are waiting for me.

As soon as I arrived by the door, I stared at the letters imprinted on the door longer than I intended.

"I'm very sad to say this, but... the school received a call... They said that... Miss, your parents-"

"My parents are dead. I know, I saw it coming. No need to inform me, can I go now? I have a class in ten minutes,"

I shook my head to get rid of the memory, knowing I made a clear lie back then. Refusing to accept the fact that I did not go to my next class at the time, but went home and cried as I saw paramedics carrying figures covered in white cloth, crimson blood in place of where their numbers were supposed to be.

"Come in," said a stern voice as soon as my knuckles came in contact with the wood.

Closing the door behind me after entering the premises, I spoke, "I came here as you requested, sir,"

With a confused look, he asked me,"And you are...?"

וו×

I hastily turned the pages of the school's yearbook, stopping at a certain page, 37, seeing my class.

Class 05-30

Class 05-30, consists of 29 students-

"What, twenty-nine? Then... what... am I just an extra? I... I wasn't supposed to be in this class?" I questioned myself.

Feeling a headache coming up, I looked at the picture above the class's description, even as far as going to put my face near the paper just to view the picture clearer.

I'm gone...

I was gone in the picture. What used to be my place between two of my classmates is now empty, a gap between the two of them making everything out of place.

2. Kim Yoona

3. Park Sora

4. Kim Jisoo

5.

6. Jung Dahyun

"What?" I gasped, utterly flabbergasted as to why my names were miraculously erased from the school's record.

"Can I help you, dear?" I jumped at the new voice, my nerves haywire.

Gulping down the lump forming in my throat, attempting to calm down, "May I ask what happened to Class 05-30?"

The librarian suddenly had a solemn look on her face, "Why, may I ask?"

"The words are smudged, and there's someone who seemed to be missing..." I said timidly, trying to comprehend the proper words to say.

"Who?"

"Me,"

Her eyes widen, suddenly tears had started brimming around her eyes like a massive pond. Finally, she looked at me in the eyes and said my whole name, followed by words that sent shivers down my spine, "Dear... it's too late... you should've ran when you had the chance,"

Furrowing my eyebrows, I shouted an angry 'why' at the elderly woman, too confused and angry at the moment to keep my manners. She didn't respond, but instead patted my hand in pity and left me standing there alone and isolated.

וו×

The moon had now reigned the skies, the sky as dark as my room as I decided to put my house on a shut down after what had happened earlier this day.

"This is a dream... You are going to wake up any time soon... Any time now...!"

Slam.

Somebody's inside my house.

I raised my head from my previous position, which is my knees are tucked against my chest, my arms resting on it as I pressed the heels of my palm against my ears as if to cover any sound from coming to my range of hearing.

Panicking, I backed unto the corner of my room, suddenly finding it hard to breathe as I felt a weight pressing against the floorboards of the hallways and passing by my unfortunately open door.

Creak.

Creak.

Creak.

A trail of footprints has suddenly imprinted itself on my carpet, the prints leading toward my location with a slow pace, as if trying to intimidate me.

You are going to wake up any second now.

You are going to skip breakfast, as usual, have the people in school judge you and you won't give a damn like what you do every day.

By now, that had became a mantra in my head, trying to reassure myself that all of this is just a very lucid dream.

And suddenly, the noises stopped, making me remove my hands off my ears, breathing slowly but surely steadying itself, my previously tense shoulder finally relaxing.

It's gone.

Or so I thought...

An unanimous tremulous voice, whispered right into my ear, with a small tap on my shoulder, voice dropping multiple octaves lower, "Run," (i swear, if that beat came to your head, you're a certified meme enthusiast)

וו×

Chapters from here on now, will be kind of short, I wanted to drag this on as long as I can. Also, to keep giving cliffhangers.

※ Take note of suspicious information stated in previous chapters, you will need it at the end of the book, for a VERY special ending ;)

Chapter written on: June 11, 2019