EXTENDED ENDING

These alternative endings aren't that long, sorry.

Chapter written on: April 14, 2020

וו×

“.... and that's how I met your father,” I smiled.

“No! That can't be real! That's impossible! Dad and our uncles can't have magical powers!” My son said, my other son nodded beside him, agreeing to his older brother's statement.

“I think it's great... mommy is like a princess!” She beamed, smiling at me and making me see the uncanny resemblance of her smile from her father.

“How can you believe that!? Mommy is just joking with us!” My son once said.

“I'm not kidding though,” I smiled.

“You are! Daddy can't be someone who has the ability to heal people!”

“How do you think your dad became the most in demand doctors in the world?” I chuckled at them, giggling more after seeing the big gasps they let out.

As if on a cue, the door opened, signalling that my father has arrived from work, followed by him greeting,“I'm home~”

The kids rushed to him, crowding around his legs, bombarding him with questions.

Picking up our youngest child and only daughter, he asked, looking at me from my seat,“So, you finally managed to ask your mother to tell you how we met?”

“They looked at me with puppy eyes and I couldn't say no,” I said, rising from my seat and greeting him with a kiss on the cheeks.

“You're too soft for your own good,” He said, kissing my forehead.

“Is that bad?” I jokingly asked.

“No, that's one of the reasons why I love you,” He smiled sweetly at me.

“I love you, Han Jisung,” I confessed.