Chapter Four

I have to memorize a long ass piece/speech for a school event but oH weLL.

Chapter written on: August 4, 2019.

*Honeyed voice = (adj.) Sounds very nice (svt referrence right here) but you cannot trust the person speaking.

וו×

"Are you happy?"

"In all honesty? No. But I am curious - I am curious in my sadness and I am curious in my joy. I am everseeking, everfeeling. I am in awe of the beautiful moments life gives us, and I am in awe of the difficult ones. I am transfixed by grief, by growth. It is all so stunning, so rich, and I will never convince myself that I cannot be somber, be hurt, cannot be overjoyed. I want to feel it all - I don't want to cover it up or numb it. So no, I am not happy. I am open, and I wouldn't have it any other way,"

וו×

I ran and ran, without knowing where I was headed. A honeyed laughing voice rang through the air, sending shivers down my spine.

Thud.

My feet had somehow caught itself as soon as I reached the beginning of the stairway, making my figure lunged forward the stairs, rolling down and putting my hands around my head as an instinct, but my body nonetheless was not able to escape the pain of the steps hitting different parts of my body.

A chuckle resonated along the thick tension in the air, a new voice accompanying the first voice, "She's so clumsy, don't you think?"

"She makes it seem like she's so tough, but she's nothing but a weakling,"

Forcing myself to stand up, I headed towards the door and outside, seeing no one out but the moon that is high above the clouds, seemingly quiet and peaceful, it must be lonely yet so peaceful to be above everything everyone, without having to care with anything happening around you.

A loud crash resonated a distance away from me, but either way, I knew that it was meant for me. Thus, I bolted further to wherever my feet can carry me.

What am I doing? Running? But where?

Somehow I had ended up behind the school, on the place where I would usually be during break. The same place whereas someone unanimous had stopped me from seeing what lies behind the metal gate.

I stopped running, resting my hand on each thigh and staring at the leaf-covered ground beneath me as I tried to regain my breath, labored breathing the only sound resonating around the area beside the series light and slow footsteps.

Footsteps?

I shot up, looking around like maniac my nerves going haywire, slowly stepping back as I heard the footsteps getting closer, shouting, "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!? COME OUT, YOU COWARDS!"

There was a sudden breeze behind me, then suddenly back had hit against something hard, originally I had thought that I had backed up against the wall, but I was mistaken when a pair of hands had grabbed my shoulder, a pair of lips chuckling darkly right beside my ear. My shoulders tensed, I felt my hairs rise, goosebumps scattering all around my body, a thin layer of sweat has now started coating my forehead at this indescribable feeling," Found you,"

My eyes widened, a figure had slowly appeared in front of me, as the figure slowly became more pronounced, he's the guy on the gate!

At a blink of an eye, a fist had collided on my stomach, making me feel like the previous meal I had climb up my throat. I can't explain why, but the force of the punch had my knees turning to jelly, my vision starting to blur as my eyelids start getting heavier.

"With this given, we aren't a team anymore, Felix. It's now a matter of who she chooses,"

"I'm very well aware of that, Minho. You can all die and I could care less,"

That was the last thing I heard as I felt my body collide with the ground, several twigs and leaves crunching beneath me before I was out for the count.

וו×

So yeah, this chapter is basically the reader running around and getting punched on the stomach lol.

※ Remember Felix's last statement.

Sorry it was short, I was hungry.