Chan's Truth Unveiled: The Woodcutter

Well, we gotta know how and why the member's powers and the group were formed, right?

⚠ Mentions of: Blood, sexual intercourse, child abuse, abortion and an unhealthy relationship.

וו×

"Father, I-"

"Shut up, you rape-child. Don't you see I'm busy here?"

Chan flinched at the tone his stepfather used, Chan was a naive child back then. Very naive.

He felt himself shrunk, quietly walking out of his stepfather's office, and going back to the playroom where his little sister was messily drawing and playing with crayons while a small dollhouse adorned with ragged dolls with a maid sitting on a small chair, finding herself a book to entertain herself as Hannah - his sister - was busy playing.

"Chan, are you okay? Is something wrong?" The concerned maid asked, seeing a blush decor the pale-skinned boy's cheeks, his eyes threatening to spill tears.

He quietly shook his head, not trusting his voice at the moment and solemnly sitting down next to his sister and watching her play.

"Do you want to play, Big Brother?" She innocently asked, handing him a small doll, which he unconsciously accepted.

He stared at the doll in his hands, and whispered to it as if it was living, "I wonder how you feel whenever you are being controlled? Is it good or bad?"

"Brother?" Hannah asked, finding his words and the way it came out very chilling.

He fakes a smile and looks at her, "Yes?"

"What were you saying?" She asked, concerned.

"Oh, nothing..."

וו×

"Why can't you do anything, right!? I asked you to study this simple test and all you did was to fail it!? You're not just a rape-child, aren't you!? You're also an idiotic dumb child!"

He can't do anything but look at his feet, as his mother threw constant insult a child of his age is not meant to receive or hear, he tried to drown out the noises, but all he could hear was...

"Rape child,"

"Stupid,"

"Idiot,"

"Dumb,"

"Useless,"

"Why can't you just follow a simple order!?"

"I should've sent you to abortion when I had the chance,"

"I hate it. I hate it. Everyone is telling me to do something. Controlling me to be something else, why can't I be the one in charge for once?" He thought.

In charge? The one in control?

That sure feels nice...

וו×

"Mom, you remind me of Little Red Riding Hood, because you're so smart! Daddy reminds me of the Big Bad Wolf because he is always so serious and fierce! Big Brother is the Woodcutter because he is so nice! And... I... I'm the grandma, because I deserve to eat the scrumptious treats that mother has made!"

How naïve of you, Hannah.

וו×

'The truth behind Little Red Riding Hood.