Minho's Truth Unveiled: The Mother

Here comes the Truth of my wrecker: Lee Minho♡♡

MOM, I LOVE HIM-

⚠️ Mentions of: Child prostitution, kidnapping, child abuse, sex trafficking.

Is it weird that I'm listening to Knock Knock whilst writing this??

וו×

이민호's POV

"Such as pretty gem, don't you think?"

"How much for him for him on one night?"

"It's been a while since I did it with someone young..."

"I bet it will last long, young ones tend to have more stamina, you know?"

Digusting.

Most people will think that people with more money has more etiquette when it's actually quite the opposite.

I want to go home.

Someone, mom... save me.

Oh, that man gave me away.

Is mom okay?

Did she eat well?

Did father throw a fit again?

A harsh, callused hand gripped my elbow, making my breath hitch in my throat, he chuckled, "You have another client, boy. It's Ms. Kim, she's rich I'll tell 'ya. Don't piss her off like you did to the last one. But, I'm guessing she'll most likely enjoy to discipline you if you disobey her,"

"Hello there, young one. Can't wait to make you happy unlike your mommy did~"

Fucker, my mother is the only female that I will ever respect.

How did I end up here again?

Ah, I remember.

וו×

Author's POV

"Ever since you let that child be born, we've been falling in dept!"

"What did you expect me to do!?"

"Abortion, idiot!"

"You expect me to kill my own child!?"

"Of course! Hah! To think I married an idiot!"

"He's your child too! You're really going to put money over your own child!"

"If he only causes me debt then he's no child of mine!"

She trembled, not in fear, but in anger,"IF YOU DIDN'T GAMBLE SO MUCH THEN WE WON'T EVEN BE IN DEBT,"

"Mom...? Dad...?" A little young toddler peered by the slightly ajar door, wiping his eyelids with his fist as he dragged his blanket behind him on his available hand.