Profiles

You need to read this carefully in order to understand the powers.

Specialists
- referred to people born with/developed supernatural abilities.

- Once was a big group of people - might as well be considered a society - but was instinct when the government attempted capture them for experimental purposes, but the society of the specialists swore an oath of silence, using their abilities to kill themselves so their abilities will not fall into the hands of wrong people.

STRAY KIDS♠
스트레이 키즈

• Established by Bang Chan

Established by Bang Chan.

• “A group of 9 people who wondered away from the right path, so with the same goal in mind, they will find the path,” - 방찬 (in this story, at least)

• How each member ended up being under Chan's wing will be unveiled later on the story.

You

You're free to imagine another appearance or yourself into the story.

Power: Life Manipulation

Advantage/s: -

Disadvantage/s: -

※ Details to be revealed along the storyline. Information of your power is vital to the plot, and revealing it will only ruin the plot, please do understand.

Bang Christopher Chan
반찬

Power: Telepathy/Mind Control/Reading

Advantage/s:

• Mind Reading does not affect his wellbeing.

Mind control includes erasing one's memory.

Disadvantage/s:

• The more frequent and the more massive the object he controls, his physical strength is affected, if overused, his lifespan is being reduced.