Chapter Ten

Jisung awfully looks like Young K here and Seungmin's clenched fist is making me lose it and idk why SKSJSKKS

Chapter written on: October 30, 2019.

Btw, aside from this, I have a 7-chapter draft of another skz fan fic (gang au) and 9-chapter draft of a Min Yoongi fan fic. But, I'll finish this story first before those because I have an overflowing ideas for this story and a massive writers block on the others.

וו×

My eyes refused to watch you leave,
So the tears will blur the memory.

Me to woojin^^

וו×

I smirked to myself, seeing through the window of the ground floor that the pillow is safe and sound, the spikes now seemingly see-through and holographic.

So it was holographic to prevent me from escaping.

“Stop smirking, you look completely retarded,” someone spat harshly, looking to my right, I saw Jeongin staring at me.

I looked down at my feet, feeling his strong and intimidating aura radiating off him,“Sorry...”

“Get out of my sight, you're a complete eyesore,” He demanded and almost instantly, my feet walked on its own and left the room.

As I turned right on the hallway, I heard Chan's voice that instantly made me stop,“Jeongin, have you seen the girl?”

“If I did, what are going to do about it, liar?” He fired back calmly, but nothing about his words screamed calm.

“Watch your words, kid. You won't see what's coming,” Chan snarled, and I heard Jeongin chuckling darkly.

“Watch your actions, Chan. You won't see what's coming,” He mocked, equally threatening.

Liar?

What is there to come, anyways?

How come Chan is a liar?

וו×

I sat on the provided couch of the manor's library, reading furiously on a random book that I just picked up to lift my head out of the thoughts that seemed to drown me after hearing Chan and Jeongin's conversation.

What the hell is happening?

Do I even get to say a word in this?

“Get a say to what, exactly?” I peered by the door and saw Chan approaching me.

I looked back down to the book I am currently holding, avoiding to look at him, he sighed,“If you remain quiet then you're not going to get answers to your random thoughts and just keep on burdening yourself with those questions,”

“Do I get to say something in this situation?” I sighed, detested.

“What situation?”

“Err... This. Me being in this manor and all, what is exactly my purpose of being in here?” I asked.

“Next month, there will be a full blood moon by the second week of next month, meet me on the hill behind the manor, I won't tell you the direction yet but you'll know, and there you will know the real reason why we brought you here,” Chan smiled at me, staring into my eyes that made my heart do somersaults.