part 6

PRIYA POV :

i am just confused i dont know who he is i dont know what to talk to him and i even dont know will i be a good partner, will i be a good daughter - in - law, will i keep his family happy, will he keep my family happy oh god why i am taking so much tension i have never taken this much tension even for my CA exams please help me god i am very nervous like how can i say yes in first meeting itself i need some time to understand him and he should also understand me. Uff my thoughts were broke by my sister yes i called my cousin sister because i am nervous but that idiot is eating my brain more my sister krithika is married and now has a 4 years old son.

KRITHIKA: hey the boy family are here so come we have to go.
I was feeling very nervous

KRITHIKA: nothing will happen dear if you dont like him walk out okay just be yourself.
She said with a smile even i smiled slowly.
I went near the mirror and checked myself whether i am okay or not, i am wearing a red colour saree with matching gold jewellery, i dont know why i am feeling shy.
My sister and me went out i was not looking at them but i felt a strong gaze on me it was none other than ANGEL. i whispered angel if angel is here that mean the boy is none other than Mr. Prefectionist, no no this cant happen i mean he is a celebrity he can marry a girl who is rich why he would select a middle class girl but my thought were broke by his mother who came to me and hugged me which made me relieve and i hugged her slowly and she said me

HIS MOTHER : you are really looking beautiful dear i like you so much you are just prefect for my karthik.

The words she said shocking me i am really going to get married to Mr. Prefectionist were as karthik chuckled seeing my expression than only i noticed him oh my god he is really hot today in white shirt and black jeans and his smile which can make other smile, his nose i really feel like pinching his nose, his lip are just perfect i want to know how his lip will work on mine oh god priya what are you are thinking i thought this and looked at him who was smriking oh my god he got to know that i was checking him out this can't happen why i always endup by embrrassing myself before him.

Than his family started talking to me and my family was talking to him.

His sister, bhai and bhabhi and little angel are really very sweet and little angel was sitting in my laps and playing with me. Just than his mom asked me my hobbies etc

HIS MOTHER : priya you have finished CA you could have joined office but why you opted college?

I was shocked by their question want they allow ke to go for college i thought but answered them

ME : aunty i have never experienced college life so i joined college.

But their reply suprised me

HIS MOTHER: i am so proud of you beta that you want to study more after marriage also you can study or if you want to work you can.
She said which suprised me i thought they wont allow me but they are really very sweet family.

But what bhabhi asked me next shocked me

BHABHI: you were the one who said to karthik that i cant see your face because of the helmet.

I was shocked how did his family know i looked at him where as he looked down god its so embarrassing.
BHABHI : i know its you thats why i like you more than karthik likes you.
After saying this she winked at me i felt shy but one thing was in my mind that karthik likes you, does he ? I had that question my thoughts were broke by my father who asked me and karthik to talk alone.

FATHER : i think kids should ralk alone, priya take karthik with you.

I nodded and asked him to follow me through eyes for which he nodded made me smile i took him to garden. Their was complete silence no one talked of course how will i talk as i am a girl i feel shy also. But then he slowly started