part 11

PRIYA POV:

I am really happy today the way he promised and said i can see his sincerity, his concern i like the way he promised me, he is such a genuine person i have met, whenever i look into his eyes i can see his innocence, his humbleness, his care, his sweetness, i just get lost when i look at him today i felt goosebumps and 1000 butterflies running in my stomach when his bare hand were on my waist.

I loved the way he messaged me the way he said i am his, thinking about him i always become mad.

After thinking about todays day i slept peacefully.

NEXT DAY :

i gotup as my phone is ringing of course it will be none other than karthik so without seeing the caller ID i took the phone and said in a sleepy voice.

ME : good morning karthik, how come you gotup so soon ?

Because it was 6 in morning, but when i heard some other voice i was shocked oh god i did not see the caller ID it was karthik mom.

KARTHIK MOM : beta i am karthik mom not karthik.

She said which made me embarrassed, oh god why did i not see the caller ID bht i replied

ME : sorry mom i thought it was karthik call.

Ya i call her mom and his father as dad they said me to call them like that when we meet for the first time.

KARTHIK MOM : its okay beta today evening after your college we will go for shopping for your engagement and come directly from college with karthik.

ME : okay mom bye.

I got ready in sky blue colour chudidar and left to college i came inside my class still karthik did not come and i looked at my friends who gave me a dead glare oh i am dead today by my friends i went and took seat with my friends and asked them.

ME : guys how was your day yesterday ?
I asked with a naughty look where as all gave me a dead glare and shivani said.

SHIVANI : because of you he was about to break up.

ME : girls i know about boys i even said them that you all were just listening to class but i even said to boys dont leave this girls this is the chance to scold them and you can meet each other also.

See because of me you all met each other after along time.

MYTHRAYEE: what about me?

ME : you were flirting with him but i even said aaryan that you were asking doubt only.

AMBIKA : we will see when you boyfriend come.

SWE: ya we will say everything what you did yesterday.

ME : he already knows that so no need to say.

Oh my god i blurt out now i should manage were as everyone were giving me a confused look.

ME : i mean i will say everything to him.

Before they could say anything karthik came i smiled looking at him and winked at him where as he was looking shocked seeing me winking at him, oh my god he is charming today in sky blue shirt and black jeans, i dont know how he looks handsome even in his simple looks i was really drooling over him today. My eyes fell on his jaws which were prefect i feel like kissing his jawline uff priya nowadays you have come worst stop thinking and listen to the class my thoughts were broke by shivani.

SHIVANI : you and sir are wearing same colour what is going on between you two.

I looked at shocked and gave her a dead glare where as she bursted into laughter.