The Ends and A New Beginning

Hey guys i hope you all are safe, i am back with the end of this story. I can't prolonge the story much so i thought to end this and with a beautiful beginning.

I hope you like this end.

AFTER 10 YEARS:

AGE :

ARJUN - 21
VED - 21
TARA - 19
SHIVANI - 20

ARJUN POV:

Today is a important day in my life i can't believe that i am standing right in the cricket stadium wearing the blue jersey, oh my god suddenly i am getting more nervous this is my first match what am i going to do.

i felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned and hugged him, he patted my back and said.

KARTHIK : Arjun don't panick you are going to rock it, so just go and make me proud.

I smiled seeing him, thank god my mentor, my saviour, my guide, my inspiration is here with me.

I said

ARJUN : thank you karthik sir i will surely make you proud.

He nodded priya mam came and hugged me.

I went to my room i was missing my bestie who could not come for my first match but i know he is sitting right infornt of the T.V waiting for me to play.

Suddenly i felt like someone is hugging me from back and i know who it is, i smiled and said

ARJUN : I thought even you won't come to see my first match.

I said the person glared at me and said

PERSON : how could you think like that aju.

ARJUN : Don't call me that you know i hate it, call me arjun or sweetheart, darling something like that not aju it feels like i am a girl.

PERSON : and you know i love to irritate you.

ARJUN : you came here all over from london to irritate me.

PERSON : ofcourse yes okay anyways our fight will never end but your match is going to start so make your FATHER - IN - LAW proud.

I bowed and said

ARJUN : as you say Mrs. TEACHER WIFE.

( so gussed who it is, yes ofcourse it is TARA)

TARA : All the best Mr. MISTAKE HUBBY.

i kissed her forehead, she kissed my cricket bat and she went to meet her parents.

I was all set to play my first match as an indian cricketer.

Match started today is world cup final, it has been 10 years since india has won world cup. India vs Australia and india won the toss and opted bating.

It was my turn i was hell nervous i looked up at VIP room saw karthik sir was looking at me proudly i smiled and started the match.
I hit a century oh my god my first century in my first match i can't believe this i know no one can believe this.

India won the world cup after 10 years , i won man of the match i can't believe it that i won they asked me say a few words.

ARJUN : First of all i would like to thank to my mentor, my inspiration, my guide and my everything karthik sir who believed in me, i am standing here its just because of him without him i am nothing, next i would like to thank my family who supported me alot, i would like to thank my team who are amazing player without them i think we could not won this match. last but not least i would like to thank my friends who has been always with me in my tough times and are now also there with me.