part 14

PRIYA POV :

today was the best day in my life, no no from the day karthik entered in my life every day is more special to me, the way he treats me, his care, his innocence, his naughtiness, his glares everything is making me go mad, i have never felt like this before whenever he is close to me i feel shy, when his breath touch me i feel lost and when his hands are on me i feel 1000 butterfies are running here and there in my stomach, i dont know what is this feeling called but i am enjoying this feeling.

My thoughts were broke by phone call it will be none other than karthik ya who call me at night 11 o clock so without seeing the caller ID i took the phone and said.

PRIYA : hey karthik you did not sleep?

I asked but when i heard the reply i saw the caller ID oh my god its babhi call not karthik oh its so embarrassing bhabhi said.

BHABHI : so karthik call you in this time, priya i think you should atleast see the caller ID, i think karthik is disturbing so much even when mom called you said karthik, even when i am called you are saying karthik or you were lost in karthik thoughts that made you call karthik.

Bhabhi finished her teasing i felt really shy i could not even answer  but than she continued.

BHABHI : okay now stop blushing i called you because we are going to shopping tomorrow so will you join and one main thing dont say to karthik its our girls plan if he gets to know these boys will plan someother thing okay.

Bhabhi completed i replied her.

PRIYA : okay bhabhi i wont say to karthik and ya i will join where should i come.

BHABHI : first come to our house at morning 10 than we will decide where okay.

PRIYA : okay bhabhi good night and sweet dreams.

BHABHI : good night and dream about your karthik.
She said this and cut the call but her words are ringing in my ears "your karthik". I smiled and slept.

NEXT DAY :

I got ready in yellow colour anarkali i am really very excited to go out with my girls gang, i ate my breakfast said my mom and dad bye and left to their house.

I knocked on the door my mother - in - law opened the door and hugged me even i hugged her and we both came inside i saw everyone sitting in the living room except karthik uff he is a sleepyhead, i took blessing from dad and hugged bhabhi and shreya, today i saw bhabhi glowing alot before i could ask my cute little angel came and hugged me even i hugged her and kissed her lovingly and was searching for karthik shreya came close to me and whispered

SHREYA : bhabhi the one you are searching is in his room.

She said i looked at her shockingly and said.

PRIYA : i am not searching for karthik.

I said her but she smirked at me and said.

SHREYA : i did not mention his name.

She said i face palmed myself.
Our conversation was broke by mom

MOM : shreya call your brother for breakfast.

SHREYA : sure mom

She said and looked at me and pulled me with her i was shocked she took me near his room and said.

SHREYA : bhabhi please bring karthik down for breakfast.

She said this and went without even letting me speak, now what will i do i slowly knocked his door there was no response so i opened the door whereas even he also came out from washroom and  was shirtless water was dripping from his body his prefect abs were fully wet i felt like sucking the water oh god priya what happened to you thank god he was wearing a pant but i was shocked to see him shirtless and shouted at him.